1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Phoenix Armory 1.6.2 (Glad Giraffe)

Gettin' down for some serious Lua!

1. A majestic cat

A majestic cat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ah, found it!

2. Pixelguru26

Pixelguru26 Pangalactic Porcupine

Perfect! glad you were able to find it. Speaking of which, how do you think it looks when it spawns? I'm a bit worried the ore sprites might overlap, since they're so much larger than the vanilla sprites.

3. Dullahan2

Dullahan2 Aquatic Astronaut

Yliaster should be located in caves on moon planets(i.e. no oxygen)
    However, it can be a little rare at times.

4. builderman1q2w3e4r

builderman1q2w3e4r Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I was hoping the Articuno set had some reference to Pokemon.

I was disappointed.

5. Sir Jahar

Sir Jahar Void-Bound Voyager

My friend and I have been using this on his server, and I have to say, it's re-balanced combat in the player's favor... by a fair margin. But then, I think the game went a little too low on the damage output for players since the switch from "Kowala" to "Giraffe", and my friend agrees. Now we just need to find a way of increasing the player's energy pool to accommodate weapons with a proper output (like the guns from this mod).

6. Pixelguru26

Awesome, I'm glad it's working out for you guys! As for energy regen, (WARNING: SHAMELESS PLUG AHEAD :poke:) Star:proper:stache has a bunch of energy-increasing staches for a wide range of tiers.

7. Pixelguru26

Pixelguru26 updated Phoenix Armory with a new update entry:

Now standalone and packing a hel of a punch!

Read the rest of this update entry...[DOUBLEPOST=1444793191][/DOUBLEPOST]
    How is it not a reference to Pokemon, exactly?
    (my apologies for the late reply, I've been working on other things for a while :p)

@Dullahan2 : I've gotten the first of the higher-tiered weapons out, whaddya think?

Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
  8. Pixelguru26

9. winger

winger Phantasmal Quasar

this seems like a great mod but it missing something a poison melee weapon you have a ice fire and sand but why no poison

10. Pixelguru26

Oh! Thanks for the suggestion, I have just the thing! :D

11. winger

winger Phantasmal Quasar

thank you felt unbalanced for the toxic player when they dont get a sword

12. Luthor614

Luthor614 Cosmic Narwhal

Hey, just pulled this out of my log file:

Error: Could not apply patch from backend: Phoenix Armory. Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) Index 4 out of range in pathApply("/core/0/4/1")

From what I can tell looks like your ore patch file is the culprit.

13. Pixelguru26

Heh, anytime. By the way, do you think the main poison weapons are a little unbalanced compared to the others? The materials required are a little higher tier than I thought at the time.

Are you using the latest version? I released a fix for exactly that just the other day.

14. Luthor614

Luthor614 Cosmic Narwhal

Pretty sure I was...[DOUBLEPOST=1445304112][/DOUBLEPOST]BUT meh. I'll keep my eyes peeled just in case, will double check my side.

15. Pixelguru26

Aaand just got a chance to bugcheck. Yes, there is a patch error. Yes I'm working on fixing it right away. I'll get back to ya with the update pretty quick here.

Luthor614 likes this.
  16. Luthor614

Luthor614 Cosmic Narwhal

Nice! So I'm not crazy :rofl:

17. Pixelguru26

18. winger

winger Phantasmal Quasar

sweet saw the new stuff thanks you only thing i feel is of the the toxic is the plant blocks i could get plant matter but not fully block you walk on the plan blocks just fine heck when i play a florien i often use them for my home

19. Sir Jahar

Sir Jahar Void-Bound Voyager

Whelp, I'm back with another bug to report: the "Gullenkambi"'s recepie file says it requires "imperviumbar" instead of "imperviumcompound".

Pixelguru26 likes this.
  20. winger

winger Phantasmal Quasar

sewage would be a good replace ment comes form a toxic boime soooo