1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Petition for critters(?)

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by xukiamroa, Dec 3, 2016.

1. xukiamroa

xukiamroa Void-Bound Voyager

First, if you dont know what i mean exactly by critters, i mean the little, usually teeny tiny critters that are non-combantants. I love them ever so much. However as is evident in game now, we can no longer capture the critters by means of capture pod, which upsets me, because i considered them the auctual pets in the game. (Because, y'know, you usually dont use normal pets to fight other creatures, I.e the monsters you capture by capture pod now.) I wanted to see if we could maybe gather enough people to discuss about getting the critters obtainable by capture pod again? I know that they aren't really a important factor of the game, nor even really anything other than just an animal without fighting capabilities, but i really hope that i can convince some of you people to help me to get this message out here and maybe let the devs see this and atleast acknowledge our request to bring critters back to capture pods.

2. Ludux

Ludux Void-Bound Voyager

You're in luck, and I have good news for you! You can still capture them with these! http://starbounder.org/Relocator - and even better, each Relocator you craft can capture up to 3 critters - and drop them off wherever you like. It also works for chickens or mooshi's or other farm animals - even birds! I've made quite a zoo myself by carrying around a couple Relocators and exploring various biomes and worlds... a zoo I'm going to have to expand quite a bit! I've caught dozens so far.