RELEASED Pet Crow 2016-12-30

Using crow assets found not used in the game I made it into a pet. replaces cat

1. monteso

monteso Big Damn Hero

Pet crow - Using crow assets found not used in the game I made it into a pet. replaces cat

WARNING: DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS MOD ANY OTHER PLACE THAN NEXUSMODS. WWW.STARDEWVALLEYMODS.NET STEALS MY AND OTHER PEOPLE'S MODS AND UPLOADS THEM ON THEIR WEBSITE WITHOUT PERMISSION. DON'T DOWNLOAD OUR MODS THERE

300-0-1460514364.jpg

What else can I say, that the title hasn't already. This mod replaces the cat you get from Marnie with a crow.

Digging through the game files, you can find alot of sprite sheets that are either outdated or where never made part of the finished game. One sheet I found was for, I assume, a crow entity that you could see in the world eating your crops. So i decide that I just had to use this somewhere, and that it would make for an awesome pet. Everybody has already done every breed of cat and dog re-textures, so why not this.

Note: The crow will still make a cat's meow when interacted with. To change that would require editing the sound file, and that is something I don't want to tackle. Its out of my skill set, don't have the time to learn, and frankly just not as fun as working with pixel art. Sorry

To install: Open the .rar file, Place my cat.xnb into Stardew Valley/Content/Animals, overwrite when asked. Done

http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/300/?

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
    • interface5

interface5 Aquatic Astronaut

can you retexter it to more commin pet birds parkeet parotlet african grey

• Wee Lass

Wee Lass Void-Bound Voyager

This is terrific! I love having a crow that meows!