Pet Bed?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by kenzee, Oct 19, 2016.

1. kenzee

kenzee Void-Bound Voyager

I would love the addition of a pet bed as a furniture item! Something like this:
    [​IMG]
    Quick pixel I did: upload_2016-10-19_12-43-45.png

You could move it around your house and at nighttime and on rainy days, that's where your pet will sleep! They would still be able to get up and walk around, but when they go to sleep, that's where they'd go.
    I just think it would be a cute addition to make the home feel more like a home!!
    Maybe Robin could even sell different styles (like a round bed shown above, a pillow, a mini-bed, etc.) and different colors! Or a simple one could be crafted with fiber + cloth.

Attached Files:

• guitardude_324

guitardude_324 Big Damn Hero

That's not very realistic at all, realistic is if you buy the cat a bed and you end up finding your cat sleeping on your night stand.....

Kurachi84, Minakie and Ruya like this.
      • Megumin

Megumin Guest

looks good,
        pink colour pls

MrToni300 likes this.
        • kenzee

In this game a witch comes to your farm and gives you a void egg, with which you can make void mayonnaise. Among many other unrealistic things.
          (But also yeah i get what you mean. I never said I wanted this to be realistic, it would just be cute!!)

• MacWhinny

MacWhinny Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I think you didn't get what he meant, it was a joke and you took it as a statement :lickitung:

• kenzee

I get the joke, don't worry.

• MacWhinny

MacWhinny Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• CarolineNz

CarolineNz Void-Bound Voyager

I support a cat bed! My cat is literally on the rain every day. So sad LOL
                Also, if you don't fill its bow, it's fine too. So I never bother +_+

• farmerbunbun

farmerbunbun Void-Bound Voyager

Aww that bed is so cute! I support warm beds for our cats ❤️ A dog house would be nice too ❤️ I wish we could make or buy toys and stuff for the pets. It's kinda sad that they watch wander around on their own, and the only way to interact is to click them.

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Make the cat bed a box. That'd get them to sleep in it. ;3

Minakie and farmerbunbun like this.
                    • guitardude_324

guitardude_324 Big Damn Hero

• TheTearer

TheTearer Phantasmal Quasar

If you have a good pixel art you can always replace a piece of furniture in the game with it. Or put it on top of the amazing filing cabinet that Cerri made in their office furniture mod like I did (for personal use only!) because that's where my cats sleep IRL lol.

• gummywyrms

gummywyrms Pangalactic Porcupine

I just want it so I don't have to deal with pets being in my way when I get back at night. But yeah, it'd also probably be nice to give them something like that.

• Kurachi84

Kurachi84 Cosmic Narwhal

my cat always in front of my storage chests, sometimes even stuck, and i can't reach it when i'm near 12:00 AM.... so first sleep, and then waste time making no progress, because of the cat
                          yeah, i first saw this topic and was like "meh, i don't care", but after a few times being exhausted, i started to like it!! this idea, that is

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018