1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Pest Control 1.1a (CG)

Take care of those Frogs and Moles without hassle!

1. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

I have absolutely no idea why that is the case. I'm really sorry I can't help your friend. However, you could try making a thread in Modding Help as I suggested earlier. Something along the lines of...

"Mole Merchant spawned in by StarCheat cannot be broken, even with mods to do so"

Really, really old info, man. You might want to do more JSON coding instead of LUA for a bit, to refresh all that knowledge.

2. maestrogecko

maestrogecko Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you for your help, cya!

3. Mackinz

4. Mackinz

5. Zalexard

Zalexard Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hey mate! Good to see you still working on your awesome mods. :D I was wondering, will you be porting your mods onto the Workshop on Steam? Cheers and keep up the good work! :D

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
  6. Mackinz

Maybe. I don't know. I'm in no rush to cross-post my mods there when so many aren't yet updated.

7. Zalexard

Zalexard Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yeah, I've noticed. Some of the mods I used are slowly making their way to the Workshop, while a lot more still haven't transitioned, I was asking because it seems to be easier to have them there since they're more easily updated. Anyway, I'll still use them anyway even if you don't put them in the workshop, though I hope you eventually bring them there. :p Cheers!

8. Mackinz

9. Dr. Goldshaft

Dr. Goldshaft Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you for the mod! I don't understand why the top google result for this kind of thing is the "Kill the mole" mod which just doesn't work on the current (1.0) release. I've been trying to rid my castle of that pesky useless frog for days!