Digital Penny & Melon! [May be inappropriate for some!]

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by Stalx, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Stalx

Stalx Poptop Tamer

[​IMG]

An illustration of Penny I made,
    Some people might consider this inappropriate, I generally don't see anything wrong with it (not sexuall, intended to be viewed as a piece of art), but if it has to be taken down, go ahead.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
    • Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

I think it should be fine, but maybe you should put it the image in a spoiler just to be safe.[​IMG]

Also the art you've drawn over at Deviantart is quite good! And I think this looks really good as well [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
      • Dreamcometrue

Dreamcometrue Void-Bound Voyager

wow nice artwork,love it <3

• Stalx

Stalx Poptop Tamer

Thankyou! I don't post that much on dA anymore, I'm sticking more to my Facebook page (fb.com/stalxart)

Firepaw Da Cat likes this.
          • Stalx

Stalx Poptop Tamer

Thank you! cx

• MagicallyClueless

MagicallyClueless Master Astronaut

ditto on the spoiler bit- the image is pretty big and when i see the title 'penny & melon' i don't expect a nude y'know what i'm sayin? that's just a suggestion, though. i don't really think your art breaks the rules since nothing is *actually* showing

but onto the art, the lines and the coloring are really, really nice. I like the little gradients!

• EvilPoptart81

EvilPoptart81 Cosmic Narwhal

Oh hello Penny..O_O Very nice done! Didn't expect little nudie Penny, but it's still great though, I love the colors in the background.

• Stalx

Stalx Poptop Tamer

There!, Is that better?, and thank you! > u <

• Stalx

Stalx Poptop Tamer

Hehe.. I'm sorry! Fixed the title to be a little bit more suiting and added a spoiler! :u

EvilPoptart81 likes this.
                    • Firepaw Da Cat

You're welcome! And you have even more good art at Facebook [​IMG]

Also I noticed on your DA account that you drew a lot of requests, do you happen to still take requests? [​IMG]

• Stalx

Stalx Poptop Tamer

Sadly not anymore u.u I stopped because everyone was so demanding "why is mine not as detailed as the others", and I thought you were talking about my other dA, (stalx.dA), the Iorikana.dA was just a tiny project I did time ago (I wanted to see how much watches I could get in a week all the way from 0)

Satashi26 likes this.
                        • MagicallyClueless

MagicallyClueless Master Astronaut

yeh! i hope i wasn't being too forward, because the art really is nice <3

• EvilPoptart81

EvilPoptart81 Cosmic Narwhal

It's okay though, I'm not bugged by nudie Penny, seems pretty tastefully done to me. ^-^

• Dreamcometrue

Dreamcometrue Void-Bound Voyager

Yw,My favourite girl is leah actualy in game but when i see your artwork..i think i might added penny my another favourite girl as well! lmao :love:

• Stalx

Stalx Poptop Tamer

No problem in being forward, you should always be straight on your thoughts, that's what makes us unique, don't try to fit in.

• mrobake

mrobake Zero Gravity Genie

Hmm, my favorite girl looks so juicy and sweet :lickitung:

• Firepaw Da Cat

That is a shame. I do know people can be really demanding when it comes to art requests
                                    Also, why does the Penny picture say it's from the iorikana account and not the Stalx one when I tried to save it?[​IMG]

• Stalx

Stalx Poptop Tamer

I haven't really experienced the game that much, so I haven't really seen the story of all the characters, so far penny's story is one of my favorites

• Stalx

Stalx Poptop Tamer

One could say... those summer fruits are juicy and plump! (Talking about the melon here)

• Stalx

Stalx Poptop Tamer

The Sta.sh (which is the vault where you can save your drawings without posting them) is full in my original account (and.. i'm a bit to lazzy to clean it)