RELEASED Penny Genderbend (Philip)

Discussion in 'Characters' started by nyaachu, Aug 4, 2016.

1. nyaachu

nyaachu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

EDIT: If I could get some commentary or criticism or something that I could do to make it better, I'd be glad!

Hey guys!

So I was super inspired by Lechet's and Crazy_Leen's genderbent bachelorettes, and so decided to try to make one for Penny. I'm definitely not the best pixel artist/editor, but I did my best, and hopefully some other people on here will want to apply this mod!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

The Flower Dance sprite was changed to be the male one, and the pixels I've based myself off of are Crazy_Leen's, so if you notice they look similar, that's why!

I've also been working on changing all the dialogue for the name and gender swap, but I can't seem to figure out where to find certain characters' specific phrases... But I changed all of what I could find! I haven't tested most of the sprites or dialogue, so if you come across any bugs, let me know!

In the zip file, you'll find the portrait, character and dialogue files. Don't forget to back up the originals!

Known:
    - In the library, Vincent says "Ms. Penny says I have to read this book before I can go play." I can't for the life of me find this in the files.
    - In the affection menu, the tag says "girlfriend" rather than "boyfriend".

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
    • Ookami96k

Ookami96k Guest

omg! hahaha i love it!

• nyaachu

nyaachu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Aaaah, I'm so happy you do!