1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Penny Dialogue

Discussion in 'Support' started by Mucuroz, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Mucuroz

Mucuroz Space Hobo

I've been having issues recently with Penny giving her evening/night dialogue from after she teaches the kids in the morning after waking up. There's also a left arrow in the dialogue instead of dear or honey.

Attached Files:

• Fallingferret

Fallingferret Void-Bound Voyager

Maybe there's something in the water, or she just isn't cut out for the life of hardcore farming? It would be quite nice to be able to actually get that line to trigger after she comes back home, though.

This has been happening since .04 at least. I hadn't seen anyone mention it, so I was wondering if it was just caused by my long sessions.

• Cerenas

Cerenas Intergalactic Tourist

This is still happening after the March 20th build. I get the arrow name and "the kids were so bad today". We don't even have kids together yet! D:

• RushToward

RushToward Big Damn Hero

Not sure if related, but I started a new game, and Penny keeps saying it's good that the bus is fixed and her mother has a job again.

But I haven't fixed the bus yet.

• Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Huh... hey, that happened to me too but only once... I thought the bus was magically fixed and went to check on it... I was a bit sad to see it broken still

• DatRaph

DatRaph Big Damn Hero

Yeah, I had both: the bus fixed while it is still broken and the arrow in the middle of the dialogue.