Boss Penguinator

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by elisey777, Mar 31, 2014.

1. elisey777

elisey777 Pangalactic Porcupine

[​IMG]
    Альтернативная босс в действие пластин - uzhasnokryl, посадки робота пингвина - он заменяющих первого босса, и может появиться случайным.

Имеет свои бластеры оружия - путь один бластер пластины, и на животе является spavner пингвины, танки, и пулеметы. Сам робот, может стрелять лазерными глаза, когда сердится, и снять верхнюю, что-то падать на проигрывателе, от уничтожения блоков - как тарелка с тараном. В отличие от пластин, имеет силовое щит на месте устройство маскировки, которая позволяет получать на 25% меньше урона от игрока, но щит имеет свой собственный уровень прочности, и поэтому, если его щит является недееспособным, босс будет злиться, а его щит восстанавливается. Двойные съемки лучи и лазерные глаза.

2. Cobalt58

Cobalt58 Phantasmal Quasar

May be an idea to put it in English:

Alternative boss in action plates - uzhasnokryl, landing robot penguin - it replaces the first boss, and may at appear random. Has blasters for weapons, a one way blaster plate and abdomen that spawns penguins, tanks, and machine guns. the robot itself can shoot laser eyes when angry, and remove the top, causing something to fall on the player by destroying blocks - like a plate with a battering ram. Unlike plates, has a force shield in place a cloaking device that causes it to receive 25% less damage from the player, but the shield has its own level of strength, and therefore, if the shield is incapacitated, the boss will be angry, and his shield is restored. Double shooting rays and laser eyes.

(Disclaimer: I am not fluent in russian, and this was a poor internet translation that I have attempted to adapt to make more sense)

Also it seems like a cool idea, maybe as a rare version of the Penguin UFO that gives a legendary item as well as the molten core

3. elisey777

elisey777 Pangalactic Porcupine

Thanks for this. but I do not speak English, thank you for the constructive criticism.

I think that if other bosses do alternative, which may fall with a unique thing. Alternative robot. Alternative dragon - red dice. Queen jellyfish.