1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Peculiar Planets [DISCONTINUED] v1.0.2 (Glad Giraffe)

Adds high level planets for all biome types.

1. Saklad5

Saklad5 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can you add a .config option to disable all features besides the core Mysterious Star? Namely, I don't want the OmniSuit tech, new threat levels, or legacy biomes. I just want to have all the biomes currently in the game accessible at Dangerous and Extreme threat levels, without the other baggage.

2. ScrubNiggurath

ScrubNiggurath Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So eeeeh, Is the bug with unlocking tech fixed?

Everytime I unlock new tech the game crashes which makes it rather tiresome to have to reload the game whenever I unlock more tech.

3. KamikazePenguin

KamikazePenguin Void-Bound Voyager

Small problem: I can't find the nano suit in my game. I craft the box, get told "Hey, I have a spare!", then.....nothing. I've checked every inventory slot and every storage container that I have. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing incorrectly?

4. Broconut

Broconut Cosmic Narwhal

Broconut updated Mysterious Stars with a new update entry:

Mysterious Stars - v1.4.2

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. L. F. Oxidizer

L. F. Oxidizer Pangalactic Porcupine

It might be just me, but I think a dark red "Unreal" doesn't really pass as a Tier 10 difficulty name for me. "Incalculable" and "Incomprehensible" work nice as Tier 8 and 9, which gives the idea of a mind-boggingly high level of violence from the wildlife in the planet, which shows it's not for joking around, but "Unreal" doesn't feel the same. Maybe try renaming it to something like "Ungraspable"? Dark gray would work as its colour too. Or is it that the difficulty names are already in the game?

6. BurningJoker

BurningJoker Void-Bound Voyager

Need to some how make stronger armor for the new difficulty planets, tired of just screen sniping.

Plex_Director and L. F. Oxidizer like this.
  7. MasterSaturday

MasterSaturday Phantasmal Quasar

Am I not supposed to be able to walk on mysterious star planets without the nano suit? Because I can.. I mean, having all three in one is nice, but it seems like there was some kind of fourth element that only the nano suit protected against, and I'm not noticing and/or dying from it.

8. Plex_Director

Plex_Director Pangalactic Porcupine

Yeah! That would be nice. Surprise sniper-shots from some bandits who just appeared on screen while exploring unreal-difficulty planets is... aggravating. And that's putting it nice.
    Some kind of device to at least power up current max-tier armour would be helpful.

9. renojonathanr

renojonathanr Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ugh. If you install this mod and proceed to make a new character, you cannot progress because you changed one of the outpost quests to require Flat White Coffee, which only exists in your other mod, More Food Recipes. Please fix this progression bottleneck so people don't have to install More Food Recipes in order to progress.

10. KateisLost

KateisLost Cosmic Narwhal

This is Broconut's only mod. And Flat White Coffee is a vanilla item.

Link to the wiki page

http://starbounder.org/Flat_White_Coffee

11. Capeston

Capeston Orbital Explorer

Hi, I have some questions:

Does the Omnisuit = Biome Protection?

If yes, is it normal i take constant "purple" damages with the Biome protection on mysterious planets?

I tried the /spawnitem omnisuitgift but there's only the Biome protection suit in my techs.

I use some mods in parallels, could it be a conflict between them?

12. nerdy birdy

nerdy birdy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

That moment you forget about the warning and remove the mod with the omni suit on and your character is now corrupted. /repeated facedesk

/rolls away and sobs

Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
  13. Capeston

Capeston Orbital Explorer

I didn't remove any mod

Edit:
    Ok, I was stupid. I had to go to the penguin bay to get it.

Sorry for your time

Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
  14. HeroOfFire45

HeroOfFire45 Void-Bound Voyager

Is this mod compatible with Prismatic Stars?

15. KateisLost

KateisLost Cosmic Narwhal

Yes it is, I use both when I play.

16. enceos

enceos Subatomic Cosmonaut

Does this mod work in Unstable (Spirited Giraffe)? Teleporters and planet bookmarks are too good to be playing stable these days.
    Frackin' Universe will not update for Unstable, I hope at least this mod will.

17. Broconut

Broconut Cosmic Narwhal

Broconut updated Mysterious Stars with a new update entry:

v1.4.3 (Spirited Giraffe)

Read the rest of this update entry...

18. Plex_Director

Plex_Director Pangalactic Porcupine

That was a quick update! Thanks for that!
    Man, do I love these UNREAL difficulty mysterious planets!

19. phoenixonfire

phoenixonfire Scruffy Nerf-Herder

alright just do an alternate stable download for this and I will play this mod. I love mods that add to the base game like this, they are the best kind.

20. VaeliusNoctu

VaeliusNoctu Pangalactic Porcupine

Hello,

i have installed you newest version and visit a Planet. In the description it says High Radiation, so i equiped my Radiation Suit but still get damaged. I tested all suites but the Damage Icon never removes. This Purpel Icon, never see it bevore its not heat, radiation, cold etc...

Unbenannt.jpg