Mob Pebejellies

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Dragonith, Jul 6, 2012.

1. [​IMG]
    Pebejelly
    Cenulaccus piscis ("Snack Bag Fish")
    A stingless species, Pebejellies are domesticated for food and product by the Gillian race.

These gelatinous invertebrates get their name from their edible innards, a jelly-like cream substance seen through their translucent bodies. Males are denoted by their brightly colored innards, while females have dull, earthly colored innards. The males use this coloring to attract females during the breeding season, which is both brief and direct.

As a product, the Gillian race uses all of the creature, making nothing go to waste. The innards, as previously stated, are a delicacy and are used in dishes both as a main course and a spreadable extract. The older the Pebejelly, the richer the taste. Males tend to have a more sweet taste while females have a more creamy and smooth texture. Their bodies, while delicate, are used as a carrying bag for portable storage.

Related Suggestions:
    Gillians
    Slaugeists
    Sandemos
    Frostmaw

Believe me, this has nothing to do with the fact that there's currently a PBJ sandwich in General Discussion lol.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Comments?

2. Uncleleroy

Uncleleroy Subatomic Cosmonaut

SO GOOD AS ALWAYS

3. Tctoocold

Tctoocold Subatomic Cosmonaut

You should put a hyperlink on the Gillian bit,
    How about a stronger mixed pebejelly with a mix of brown and maroon or like a side each?

4. A very entertaining idea. I'd definitely want to keep a couple in my base, both for food, and because they look interesting.

5. qazxcwe

qazxcwe Phantasmal Quasar

I need a giant tank in the background filled with these!
    ;)

6. DNAY!

DNAY! Ketchup Robot

Jellyfish that make edible goo.....
    Why do i recognise that?
    oh!!! I know!!!
    :iswydt: I see what you did there!!
    spons.jpg

7. Sir Logan

Sir Logan Phantasmal Quasar

You just don't stop do you.
    "...you monster."
    /jk

8. Nirn

Nirn Existential Complex

lol, I love these.

9. Ah...surprised I didn't include it earlier. ^^;

Something like this?
    [​IMG]
    Definitely. Will do that when I get to the sprites.~
    [​IMG]

10. jackalope

jackalope Big Damn Hero

I love sea creature aliens! Great job!

11. kenmario

kenmario Corporate Co-Chair

Hah, nice job with the sea creatures! :D
    Thought I'd just whip up a qucik sprite. Somebody could probably do a bit better:
    [​IMG]

12. Oh hey thanks! I am however going to make sprites for the creatures I made myself. ^^;

13. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Took me some time to see what you where doing until i reached the part about the different textures of the innards:rofl:!

14. shadowcrazy

shadowcrazy Phantasmal Quasar

whelp...I'M ON BOARD! with this idea

15. Ghoschief

Ghoschief Phantasmal Quasar

Fits perfectly with the whole feel of the game, I would love to see this kind of thing (along with the Gillians, of course ;o)

16. jackalope

jackalope Big Damn Hero

Amazing sprites as always. The first one looks like it has a brain instead of jelly.:D

17. It's actually a Peanut Butter & Jelly blend lol (see image above). Thanks! xD

Zeklo likes this.
  18. Bobot The Robot

Bobot The Robot Space Spelunker

I just... wow. Rock on man, rock on.

19. OMNOMNOMNOMamazingNOMNOMNOM:V:cookie: