1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue [PC-Windows10] Controller not working reliably.

Discussion in 'Support' started by Vovozona, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Vovozona

Vovozona Intergalactic Tourist

After the 1.4 update controller support has been spotty.

1 - Using the journal doesn't work. If you try to select some entry and confirm, you read the first one regardless of the one you chose.
    2 - Fishing rod buttons are unmatched, X launches it, A pulls it back, it should be the same.
    3 - Using the controller to tweak settings doesn't work. If you try to increase or decrease volumes, the cursor tries to go up or down at the same time. (Yes, I've tried with the d-pad, it's not my analog stick)

Rolling back to 1.3 works fine.

• Simplemath87

Simplemath87 Space Hobo

I'm having the same issues.

• Rubirin

Rubirin Orbital Explorer

Same.

• Ladysarajane

Ladysarajane Existential Complex

Yes, and I am having trouble with finding a tool in my inventory...there is no way to switch tool bars to access a tool, once I upgrade my backpack without going to my keyboard. I use an xbox controller on my pc.
          On Xbox one, the controller can switch backpack lines and access the tools with the triggers and buttons on the back.

• Ameisen1

Ameisen1 Intergalactic Tourist

• Ladysarajane

Ladysarajane Existential Complex

After the last patch, my controller is now working correctly. I can now switch tool bars with the right back button. Much better!