1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Closed (PC) Stuck with Desert Trader

Discussion in 'Support' started by endly, Feb 10, 2020.

1. endly

endly Void-Bound Voyager

i went and traded hundreds of Iridium Ore for Mega Bombs, but i forgot my inventory was full, and the game allowed me to trade anyway, unlike when you want to break Geodes with Clint. and because the Ore i had was in odd number (Bombs need 5 each), there's still a few Ores remained after the transaction. so i was stuck in the trading window trying to place my Bombs at my cursor somewhere but, well, nowhere to place them. can't drop it (by clicking outside the trading window), can't exit the trading window either (by pressing Esc or 'E' or clicking the 'x' button). the only things i can do was hovering my mouse anywhere (clicking anything didn't work), and scrolling through the traders items list.
    i had to "force quit" the game, but so annoyed considering everything i did on that day and everything i earned in the Caverns.

https://photos.google.com/search/_tra_/photo/AF1QipO7MzvB4iWWS67-4TIxSRlIoMpuxJRrv0H68_a0

(i tried to upload the image directly but it doesn't show, so just the link instead)
    (this is my first time sharing an image, so if there's a problem viewing it, pls inform me)

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
    • Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

The devs are no longer monitoring this forum for anything other than the mobile version. Please visit this reddit thread for assistance.