1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue [PC] Library placing artifact stuck

Discussion in 'Support' started by UdonBullets, Feb 17, 2017.

1. UdonBullets

UdonBullets Void-Bound Voyager

[​IMG]
    I use an xbox controller on PC. Sometimes I have trouble placing an artifact if my inventory moves. I have to drop the item back into my inventory then replace the artifact. Today I couldn't see under my inventory and accidentally switched what I was placing with that starfish and then I couldn't replace it, hit esc, etc. I was completely stuck! I just closed the game and I know I'll have to be more careful when placing artifacts while using my gamepad, but this is a gamebreaking bug.

• Goltec

Goltec Space Hobo

I have Encountered the exact same issue today on the Xbox One version trying to place Artifacts in the bottom rows, it just like above has glitched out and instead of placing the artifact where i wanted it picked up another artifact i had already donated and my inventory screen vanished, it is still there i know as when i move the pointer around it it still shows the "Gunther can tell you more about this" text from the unknown artifacts in my inventory, It is impossible to back out of this only option is to close the game and loose your days progress so far. (up to now i have had to do this twice today while trying to place them)

UdonBullets likes this.
      • Sartner

Sartner Intergalactic Tourist

have the same issue

version: 1.2.6 beta

• Koihime Nakamura

Koihime Nakamura Ketchup Robot

It's an issue from 1.1 (I have it on that)

I had to escape out, remax and resize it, and that only worked once.

• Smallcorners

Smallcorners Subatomic Cosmonaut

I had that issue on my PC too.