1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED PBR Starbound Mod V2.1.05

liquids, weapons, tools, armor, instruments, ABC Music, Music Items, add your own music & many more.

1. Demise

Demise Big Damn Hero

Demise submitted a new mod:

PBR Starbound Mod - some items loads more to come

Read more about this mod...

2. arrjaytea

arrjaytea Sandwich Man

Out of curiosity, what does PBR stand for in this instance?

When I first saw the mod, I thought someone had seriously modded Pabst Blue Ribbon into the game.

LadyKianna likes this.
  3. Namorax

Namorax Phantasmal Quasar

I really like the Idea of stacked craftingstations. Very useful if your space is limited due to your spacecrafts size!

4. Demise

Demise Big Damn Hero

Demise updated PBR Starbound Mod with a new update entry:

PBR Starbound Mod v1.2

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Demise

Demise Big Damn Hero

Thanks i'm happy to hear you like it!!! it was one of the reasons why i made the vaults so small as well, seeing as you spend a lot of time living from the ship when your away from homeworlds, i was asked on steam yesterday if i would make stackable versions of the crafting tables from the game so now i have sorted the mod to work with the new update i'm going to make a start on that & will include it in a later version of this mod :D

Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
  6. Demise

Demise Big Damn Hero

7. Demise

Demise Big Damn Hero

@ Tuskor - I have just checked both vaults and both are working the way they should for me,

Working PBRVaults 001.jpg Working PBRVaults 002.jpg

If have other mods installed could you try removing some (just into a temp folder so you can put them back after checking) to see if any are conflicting with my mod ,
    if you do find another mod which is causing your game to crash when using the vaults please give me the link to the mod and i'll see what i can do to fix it.

If anyone else is having problems with the vaults please let me know.

8. Demise

Demise Big Damn Hero

v1.4 will be up in the next few hours, with the new rainbow liquid too

9. Demise

Demise Big Damn Hero

10. Demise

Demise Big Damn Hero

11. stardust7671

stardust7671 Pangalactic Porcupine

so i just downloaded and installed your mod and i get this error when i start up the game [​IMG]

12. Demise

Demise Big Damn Hero

are you using any other liquid mods?? as that is a conflict of liquids you need to follow my guide on how to make my mod work with other liquid mods, if you have any problems following my guide let me know

13. Demise

Demise Big Damn Hero

14. stardust7671

stardust7671 Pangalactic Porcupine

your mod works now :)

15. Demise

Demise Big Damn Hero

:D \o/\o/

16. Demise

Demise Big Damn Hero

Demise updated PBR Starbound Mod with a new update entry:

PBR Starbound Mod v1.6 (The Vinyl Updade) lol!

Read the rest of this update entry...

17. Pawtendo

Pawtendo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

How do you rename the track names in game? Like Vinyl Track 001 to whatever the song is actually called?

18. Demise

Demise Big Damn Hero

to do this you need to edit a line in the object file for the vinyl you wish to rename.
    Here is a quick guide on how to do it.....
    first you need notepad+ + to do this as other word docs are fine for deleting but if you wish to add you need notepad+ +,

1. to edit the track name you need to go to the vinyl you wish to rename in "PBR Starbound Mod\objects\pbrvinyls"
    PBR Vinyl Rename Guide 001 SS.png PBR Vinyl Rename Guide 002 SS.png
    2. now change the title in the short description, you can also change the text in description as well.
    PBR Vinyl Rename Guide 003 SS.png
    3. Now save and close :D

Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
  19. Pawtendo

Pawtendo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

thanks much!

20. austinkiller117

austinkiller117 Void-Bound Voyager

hey will you be making a server with this mod? cus this would be great to play with friends.