1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED PBR Ship v1.0.9

A Big Ship

1. Tomknuckles

Tomknuckles Big Damn Hero

Sorry for the confusion, i was referring to Starbound the Stable Game version, or Starbound Unstable version the one the developers work on. Reason i ask is, ive followed all the instructions for installing the ship. Everytime i launch i get a world crash because the shipfile is missing. I start a new character with the modpak for the race or All modpak and never start with the ship. I have tried it on the stable and unstable versions and cant get it to work. Dont know if this clarifies anything for you, in order to get some help. Unless you want me to post my .log file.

2. Demise

Demise Big Damn Hero

Hi Hi,
    When you use the all you get the PBR Ship for all races, the ship is the same ship as you see in the pics in the overview page. If you want the ship just for one race you need to pick the .modpak which is for that race.[DOUBLEPOST=1449132507][/DOUBLEPOST]
    are you using the PBR Starbound mod?? as this version needs that mod to work, the new version of this ship mod which will be up today has a standalone version which will work without you needing the PBR Starbound Mod.

3. Demise

Demise Big Damn Hero

4. Tomknuckles

Tomknuckles Big Damn Hero

Ok, here goes, the new update is loading, im using the All Standalone.modpak. I get into the game the ship is there. How do i unlock the rest of the ship to catch up to my progress? SAIL is just mumbling and nothing triggers the upgrades. Im fully upgraded from previous ship.

5. Demise

Demise Big Damn Hero

Hi Hi Tom
    if you want to be able to redo the ship upgrades you will need to download the PBR Starbound Mod and go do the ship licence quests from the Dem NPC in the outpost.

6. Demise

Demise Big Damn Hero

Demise updated PBR Ship with a new update entry:

Beta vs Glad Giraffe version

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. itsmickib

itsmickib Void-Bound Voyager

??????
    Okay, so I did everything you said for putting the mod on a saved game. At first, I deleted my character along with the .shipworlds, but I managed to get that back. But without the .shipworlds, my ship is back to the beginning when it was broken! What happened? How can I fix it?

8. itsmickib

itsmickib Void-Bound Voyager

When I tried to use the PBR Ship 1.0.9 All Standalone.modpak, I receieved an error message. Am I missing something?

9. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

It would probably be helpful to post your starbound.log here. Use code tags or spoiler tags please.

10. olsenitis

olsenitis Void-Bound Voyager