1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

Digital :: Pax Callow's Art :: [REQUESTS OPEN]

Discussion in 'Art' started by PaxCallow, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Just a tip; change the guy’s design. It looks like Raz’s new outfit from Psychonauts 2 a bit too much. (Which is not a bad thing :p)

Maybe you could draw this fairy from Momodora?

[​IMG]
    Here’s a close-up on the face

[​IMG]

Although the close-up has more detail, some parts are wrong (they were changed in the final game). For example, the hair is black and the dress is darker. Please keep that in mind > w <

2. PaxCallow

PaxCallow Void-Bound Voyager

i disagree! but thanks for your thoughts anyway! :)

and sorry! i'm not really passionate about momodora, (i'll sometimes draw requests for things i don't know, if i'm excited by their designs) so i'm gonna have to pass! but you can always commission me! ;) (EDIT: that's not a joke by the way. if you're reading this and you wanna commission me you can PM me for details)

(also, i might start posting here when my comic updates, because that's technically my art too. i might not, but it's a thought)

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
    Waffle-Chan likes this.
  3. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Go play Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight and come back to me. It’s a super fun Metroidvania, on the level of Super Metroid. It’s one flaw is that its too short! I don’t even care if you end up drawing the fairy or not, you should just play!

4. PaxCallow

well, maybe i'll check it out sometime! i am fond of metroidvanias.

also, just finished this pipeline testing was a tremendous success except for the jokes
    [​IMG]

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  5. PaxCallow

oh yeah, lucid spring updated this morning, which is my art! one more page in the chapter after this one.

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  6. Bamboozler

Bamboozler Space Penguin Leader

I'm loving this art!

PaxCallow likes this.
  7. PaxCallow

thank you so very much!

also hello i'm back again here's me drawing on a photo i took just to mess around and take a break from writing
    [​IMG]
    which is on DA
    and bonus me drawing on a photo i did not take from a while ago
    [​IMG]
    which is also on DA

and here's a bunch of incredibly inane psychonauts stuff because i'm excited
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
    Bamboozler and Waffle-Chan like this.
  8. PaxCallow

i made some forum signature banners for my comics!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

and some other crap
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. PaxCallow

okay, triple post i know, but here's VETIKA HARROT

[​IMG]

she excavates for, collects for, and runs a museum with a novakid named ferdinand halley (a character of my friend's) and when she has to take part in shenanigans, regularly complains about how her parents smuggled her out of a miniknog system in a duffle bag for this. she drinks a lot of coffee and likes to draw. you better believe it.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
    Waffle-Chan likes this.
  10. PaxCallow

[​IMG]

[dreamily] nuru..................

Pangaea and Tyle like this.
  11. Artanis00500

Artanis00500 Void-Bound Voyager

[REQUEST] So uhhh, i'll make my request here. I'd like to request you draw an Avali that seems a bit merciless and likes fancy tech. They seem to be within advanced Avali armor.
    Lets see what comes of this.