1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

WIP Paul Oakbeak's Bard Pack

Discussion in 'Musical Instruments' started by theedman123, May 11, 2014.

1. theedman123

theedman123 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

STARBARDS HAS RETURNED. and to celebrate, I'm giving away my personal MUSIC PACK for anyone who wants it. FULL of great songs from past, present and FUTURE...maybe not that one but the others...

UPDATE- I will be reading the comments, each and every one. I want to update this pack at least once a Month by adding songs you recommend. Not every song will be added, which I regret, but it cannot be helped. That being said, I will be happy to try and find the song you want and put it in the pack!

VERSION 1.2 is NOW OUT. No songs have been removed and a TON of new songs have been added. to update your pack, simply download this new version and follow the instructions as before!

VERSION 1.3 is NOW OUT. Still no songs removed but a LOAD of great tracks are now added. to update your pack follow the instructions above.

VERSION 1.4 is NOW OUT. lots of new songs added. the reason it's so late is because I recently got a new PC and it took time to get the pack back to it's former form, with a TON of new songs added.

VERSION 1.5 is NOW OUT. Added lots more songs and removed Hedwig's Theme, due to complaints that the song was too laggy on servers.

VERSION 2.0 is NOW OUT. This took a long time to get ready but the FIRST OFFICIAL Upgrade is complete! LOADS OF SONGS ADDED...

VERSION 3.0 is NOW OUT. This was a really long time in the making and experiments have been done (hush hush)

VERSION 5.0 is NOW OUT. Skipped 4.0 and went ahead and released what I like to call the OMD Update.

Version 6 of POBP is NOW OUT. I call this one the "Miserable Gaming" Update... see if you can guess why!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
    RatixFarrence and Oddbrother like this.
  2. HologramDan

HologramDan Intergalactic Tourist

hooray, RIP Starbards

RatixFarrence likes this.
  3. RatixFarrence

RatixFarrence Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks for your contributions. I'll do my best to conttribute as well, even though I wasn't with Starbards. Private Message me when you get the chance. There is something I would like to show you. It's not a database, but it is something you might appreciate.

4. Docktorwho

Docktorwho Void-Bound Voyager

Could we have a song list, please?