Pathos is abusing his power and banning me for asking for HELP

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shuaizu, Dec 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shuaizu

Shuaizu Space Hobo

A long time ago I had an account on Nexusmods. I made a mod called Cute Cursor, which had 2,200 downloads, and someone even did an unofficial port of it to contentpatcher. On that account, I commented on the contentpatcher page saying the mod never worked for me. Which it didn't, it always used to have problems with some mods. Pathos ended up banning me. For saying it didn't work and I didn't like it. How is that against the rules? Who knows. Well fast forward to today, I made a new account because I just recently discovered that unofficial port, and decided to do it myself since, well it's my mod and I wanted them to have it updated. So I did the work, uploaded it to Nexus, but other mods I was using was causing the default cursor to overlap with my cursor, even if I edited those mod files to have mine instead. So I went to contentpatcher again, and asked why it wasn't working, since cp is supposed to prevent that, and if he could help me fix it. HE BANNED ME FROM THE SITE AGAIN. For literally asking for help. Are you KIDDING ME? I don't know if it's because he realized who I was and held a grudge for saying I don't like it, or if he's really that egotistical and bad. I broke absolutely no rules, I asked for help, and get banned, because his childish ego can't take anything that's not "You're a god omg you're perfect ty ty". This is literally against the rules for him to abuse his power and he needs to be stopped. I don't care that he made famous mods, I don't care that people like him as a mod creator. He doesn't understand how to control himself and he has no idea how to be a moderator. I lost two accounts, with a semi-popular mod, because he can't accept someone saying it doesn't work and asks for help? For the love of god people open your eyes and realize this behavior is not okay. He should be removed from moderation on any website he is on. He is not the judge jury or executioner. Especially for an ENTIRE website. He even banned me from reddit entirely once for, you guessed it, saying contentpatcher doesn't work with certain mods. A WHOLE website. Unacceptable.

• Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

I'm sorry to hear that, but this site isn't affiliated with Nexusmods. If you have an issue with their moderation team you'll have to take it up with them.

Since we don't need any external drama, I might go ahead and close this thread. I hope that you can reach someone on Nexusmods to hear out your issue.

Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.