Patchnotes for v. Indignant Koala 12/11/2013

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Dec 11, 2013.

1. NevaR

NevaR Void-Bound Voyager

Balance in lower tiers seems to be quite nice by now, my only concern being ranged weapons. Ranged weapons are by no means a viable option to use only, as opposed to melee. This is due to a few things: They use far to much energy to fire in relation to how much damage they do and how hard it is to hit mobs right now (due to their erratic and unpredictable movement when attacking and the hitboxes often not covering the whole sprite of the monster). This is especially true for slow firing weapons like the hunting bows and shotguns, pistols etc.
    I think for them to use ammunition or quite a bit less energy would be much better and make them actually a viable alternative, not just some fancy toy. Also the hitboxes of the monsters should be fixed.

2. Sire Nukerre

Sire Nukerre Big Damn Hero

I found a shotgun that didn't feel right.
    Look at this

The bullets seem to stick onto the ground but when aimed at at an angle, the bullets would just slide all the way forwards, or upwards into the sky. Could also break blocks quickly when aimed at a corner; the bullets will stay there, and when they disappear the blocks they touch gets damaged.

Also great at destroying your framerate, when rapid-fired.

3. thewierd

thewierd Void-Bound Voyager

Nice, nice, nice!!!

4. PositivAndroid

PositivAndroid Phantasmal Quasar

whenever i try to make a space helmet it says that i dont have any matter blocks but i do. any advice?

5. Sire Nukerre

I uhh, can get past a locked door if I throw down a bed on the other side and sleep in it ._.

Auraknight likes this.
  6. Count Skrule

Count Skrule Starship Captain

Hey, it's my 2 cents. So it differs from yours.

7. Count Skrule

Count Skrule Starship Captain

I agree, at first, I had to dig to get gold. Now it is abundant by running on the surface of some planets.

8. ProVenomHD

ProVenomHD Space Spelunker

so i hav a bug report i my shap win i tria to bem down it keep doing the super seyin thing but it keep me in my shap?

9. Sire Nukerre

10. SpasmFingers

SpasmFingers Void-Bound Voyager

One Glitch drives me CRAZY above all others, 90% of the time when I try to teleport down to a planet it just teleports me back onto my ship!