Patchnotes for v. Indignant Koala 12/11/2013

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Dec 11, 2013.

1. fredmay20

fredmay20 Phantasmal Quasar

Should I bring up the argument that it's not beta, its alpha? xDxDxD

2. degrassinoel

degrassinoel Intergalactic Tourist

yeah i noticed that alright, thanks :)

3. ssstab

ssstab Tentacle Wrangler

Floran wasss on wiki, floran sssaw thisss → Laser Mining Tool

how floran can make thissss ? floran want ssstab ground with hi-tech toolsss

4. rebecca armstrong

rebecca armstrong Void-Bound Voyager

erm in next patch can u make the send to trash text a button to comfirm deletion

ouch i just put my 400 odd coal in the trash rather than in the ship fuel slot and i didnt have enough time to remove

im not just going to shoot myself in the face

5. TheRandomHero

TheRandomHero Aquatic Astronaut

My client wont update. Ive close and reopened steam several times.

6. Zanebot

Zanebot Space Hobo

7. SuperPiggyPorkchop

SuperPiggyPorkchop Void-Bound Voyager

I bought the game on steam and when i open it the logo won`t appear and then it crashes can someone help me!

8. Ciaran_D

Ciaran_D Zero Gravity Genie

I wish I could agree... It's definitely easier but I think it's got allot more to do with how well you know the games crafting tree etc, or even how to get past tier 3 items which I'm a little confused with or even any general direction of what to do next...

It needs a whole New progression system which allows for travel to any level planet like before so players like you still have a challenge.

FelipeChoque likes this.
  9. Phoenix_

Phoenix_ Space Penguin Leader

Yes, this leads back to the old system which had 100 levels, it seemed much more expansive, and the armor penetration system seemed interesting if they were to finish the mechanics. At the moment I'd say the damage mechanics and Level mechanics are in a "temporary" stage.

10. Torch-Light

Torch-Light Orbital Explorer

well... i just finally made it to sector X and i'm kinda confused about dragon boss... Well its just HUGE BONE DRAGON! And its strange 'cause i was thinking that i'm actually playing something like sci-fi game... But dragon... REALLY?!

11. Ryudo Kaze

Ryudo Kaze Subatomic Cosmonaut

What's wrong about a creature like that in a game where a lot of fish people, plant people and lizards exist? ^^

12. Chappa

Chappa Astral Cartographer

Good thing the Devs don't take most suggestions from the community, we would be fighting a Michael Jackson mini-boss that one-shots you and sends you to a different galaxy. relax and let them do their job.

13. KitFox

KitFox Pangalactic Porcupine

Hehe, I know, there are tons of other games with the giant weapon style but that came to mind first for me, there is actually a name for that style but I cannot seem to remember it right now. Maple Story might be a better comparison for the 2D style though. But yeah a lot of animations are off right now, hoping to see improvements to them when the big weapon update comes out.

Actually there was a time when the devs considered letting you dig out and build additions to your shipo manually, but the consensus was it felt the blocky nature of player built things did not mesh well with the exterior of the ship, but it is planned later for you to be able to expand the ship through other means. :3

14. SnapDragon

SnapDragon Void-Bound Voyager

I got the game the second it came out and would like to say well done and keep up the brilliant work.

15. SnapDragon

SnapDragon Void-Bound Voyager

It was the best thing in the patch apart from nerfing fall damage.

16. Torch-Light

Torch-Light Orbital Explorer

and i'm ok with that 'cause its normal for sci-fi, like different races and really strange creatures... But bone dragon, i think its kinda magic stuff...

17. fredmay20

Who said that magic coudnt be in the game? I mean who know, maybe that butter fly is really powered of magic O_O

18. KitFox

KitFox Pangalactic Porcupine

He does have a bit of a point compared to all the other bosses, but then again the bosses are still under a bit of development so they may have plans for the bone dragon, or even the bone dragon may be tied to a quest element we are as of yet unaware or might be a temporary thing or a reference. I know his ai is not yet complete though as the fire breath is currently his only attack and his movement is undeveloped though so I would hope to wait and see where it goes.

19. Zephiron

Zephiron Pangalactic Porcupine

I kinda feel going on his way about exploration and gathering mechanics. If every planet got every resources, and resources are only dependant of the sector level, it somehow lowers the interest of space travelling. Fortunately the crafting content is huge, yet it does not differs that much from the Terraria list at the moment if you come to think of it.

Looking forward to future improvements ! ;)

It's a holographic cosmetic butterfly trail system :iswydt:

Torch-Light likes this.
  20. fredmay20

No, its magic :D