1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

Party Window

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by AdenSword, Feb 23, 2014.

1. AdenSword

AdenSword Pangalactic Porcupine

Add a Party Window or something to see what stuff your freinds have. At least have it able to show HP and names but it would be nice if it could tell you how many items they have or I know it would probably take up too much space but see every item your freinds have.

The HP addition and number of items is all I really care about though. Its nice when your dead and watching someone else to know how much HP they have and knowing the number of items that other players have would make it a little easier to notice that this 1 guy in the party has 2 items while everyone else has like 6 because in alot of games I play 1 person has like 2 items and then at like stage 3 or 4 he mentions it and he can't even live long enough to get any more items so its kinda like he isn't there except the difficulty is for 4 people but there are only 3 really