1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Parcel delivery quest doesnt work

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by adamkad1, Jun 15, 2017.

1. adamkad1

adamkad1 Void-Bound Voyager

So i get a quest that ends up in me getting a parcel for the person, but when i try to interact with them, nothing happens. if i stow away the parcel, i can trade with them normally though.
    Is it possible that its because of nonstandard race, because the trader is from a mod race, although giving them raw materials works fine.

2. Shilana

Shilana Void-Bound Voyager

I've got the exact same issue, and it's only new for me as well. The race I'm trying to give the parcel to is a standard race as well, though I am using Fracken Universe mod.

3. KennethImagine

KennethImagine Void-Bound Voyager

Mine is vanilla. Also get this bug but not consistently.

4. Arti78

Arti78 Space Kumquat

Been getting this myself, log reveals nothing. Wondering if it's a flag on the parcel or something for the quest itself. Shows up as complete, just will not let you turn in the parcel. I only seem to get this on planets, have yet to have this issue on the Outpost.

5. RiftsSirDrake

RiftsSirDrake Void-Bound Voyager

I have this same issue whenever I get the parcel quest, regardless of race that asks for it.

6. brep

brep Intergalactic Tourist

This happened to me today when trying to deliver a parcel to an avian. I have the frackin universe mod installed if that helps.

7. graublau

graublau Big Damn Hero

This appears to still be an issue? I just had two parcel quests for glitch npc vendors and both bugged out :/

8. andros705

andros705 Void-Bound Voyager

Same here :/

9. Hopalongtom

Hopalongtom Subatomic Cosmonaut

Effected by this bug as well, am using Frakkin Universe.

10. Nightmaster

Nightmaster Pangalactic Porcupine

Is there a way to finish those quests using admin commands?

11. graublau

graublau Big Damn Hero

Will this bug be fixed with the next update? When will that be?