1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

overpowered? enemy npc quest

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by killmetohell, Jul 31, 2016.

Tags:
  1. killmetohell

killmetohell Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I don't if is intended or not some few times i got a npc quest that give a enemy to kill but it was like over powered having like rocket launcher i think dealing around 81 damage but basically 1-2 hit killing me. Do you guys know if is a bug i been trying look it up.

2. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Hmm... its likely you are -perhaps- undergeared, remember to update your equipment, armour, buffs, food, augments before engagin on any mercenary recreational activities.

RinneHellscythe likes this.
  3. killmetohell

killmetohell Scruffy Nerf-Herder

likely i guess but just asking because these few one got from florens don't know if thats helps and i have like titanium currently now but if still undergreared then what type i kneed for these type of quest.

forgot to add i think quest gave npc merc to help me kill fyi note they died easily

4. ZeeHero

ZeeHero Pangalactic Porcupine

The Kill Specific NPC quests can be tough for someone without Violium or higher tier armor, depending on where you pick up the quest and the NPC generated.

If you play with friends, try getting a friend to help you.

5. korda

korda Pangalactic Porcupine

Or just find a weapon that you can use to attack from cover (guided rocket, most of the wands and staffs.

6. evilnancyreagan

evilnancyreagan Pangalactic Porcupine

Yeah, I have totally gotten these quests but, I just cheese through them

There is something funky going on with the scaling of difficulty in these quests for certain but, I can't say exactly what.

Zinerith likes this.
  7. Borbland

Borbland Void-Bound Voyager

Try poison him and wait for him to die. Dont forget crouch is important to dodge projectiles.