1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED [OUTDATED] Utility Glowing Fuel Mod 1.2

Adds glowing effect to plutonium, solarium and uranium ores!

1. SeniorFight

SeniorFight Scruffy Nerf-Herder

SeniorFight submitted a new mod:

Utility Glowing Fuel Mod - Adds glowing effect to plutonium, solarium and uranium ores!

Read more about this mod...

2. SeniorFight

3. AndrewFM

AndrewFM Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This mod conflicts with [COLOREBOUND], but as a workaround for anyone that wants to use the two mods in conjunction: in the mods directory go to [COLOREBOUND]/tiles/mods, and either delete solarium, plutonium, and uranium.matmod.patch, or rename them to something else.

Seraphi likes this.
  4. SeniorFight

5. TempTemp

TempTemp Star Wrangler

Isn't plutonium the only one of the three fuel ores still in the game (never understood why they removed them in the first place)? Seems kind of odd to have a mod just to make a single limited use ore glow. Might want to readd the other two ores as well for some added use out of this.

6. SeniorFight

Well, this mod was firstly made to help find plutonium in undergrounds.

Even if it's only for 1 current ore and 2 for old ones, it's still helpful i think so that's why i still update it.

And the most important, it's that it's lightweight and only some patch files, so doesn't lag/crash your game.

7. TempTemp

TempTemp Star Wrangler

I guess I'm used to thinking in terms of mega-mods like Frackin' Universe. It is easy to forget that there is a place for smaller mods.

Also there is one place where this mod would be quite useful. In the FU mod extracting plutonium ore, but not rods, is the only way to get matter blocks. Matter blocks have a few uses that nothing else can really fill, so plutonium ore is needed. Of course at the same time it also adds the other two fuel ores and some other things for them to fuel too.

SeniorFight likes this.
  8. SeniorFight

9. Demogarose

Demogarose Subatomic Cosmonaut

does this work in Glad giraffe?