1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated [Outdated] Planetside Teleporters 2.11

Configurable teleporters for warping from place to place on a planet or ship.

1. Alzarath

Alzarath Void-Bound Voyager

The fact the mod doesn't take anything to craft really turns me off to adding it. I'd love to see it be at least a little balanced.

2. Zuvaii

Zuvaii Heliosphere

Until the game itself is more balanced, there's no reason to try and add materials for crafting it. They might be hidden behind some late-game tiered objects, especially if you look at the proposed techtree on the CF blog.

Besides, you can always just wait until you gather some mid-game materials and crafting table and just well, delete the bars/ores, some pixels (maybe) to simulate crafting it yourself. Nobody is forcing you to use the thing right away from the beginning. Go for a bit of a self-imposed challenge.

3. Alzarath

Alzarath Void-Bound Voyager

It breaks immersion a bit having to force myself not to do it when I clearly can. And mostly, I would be using it on a server that I don't trust the users to have the same self-control.

4. TerrariaCraftLP

TerrariaCraftLP Scruffy Nerf-Herder

it is not working i dont know if you can do anything with it but here is the error : DBExpection: DB centent identifier does nit match expected value of 'Assets2'

5. Vaeux

Vaeux Big Damn Hero

I've toyed with the idea of balancing it, but I never really considered it worth the effort. By the time I would have balanced it, it had been long enough since I last played seriously that I had no idea what costs would be reasonable. Odds are good that any balancing I try to do now would be completely useless by the time the next stable comes out. If desired, you could make a sub-mod that changes the recipes to something of your liking, and distribute it to your players; I put one together for another server owner. It does require that you have players willing to use it, however.
    Unfortunately, without server-side characters, anyone you can't trust to have self-control can give themselves whatever they want regardless of anything I do.
    I'm pretty sure this is one of the version mismatch errors. Make sure the error isn't from another mod (see if it occurs with no other mods installed), you're using the latest version of Planetside Teleporters, you're on the Stable branch of Starbound (I haven't updated it for unstable/nightly), and that you verify Starbound's files through Steam. If that doesn't solve the problem, I'm pretty sure it's not something I can help with.

6. Sarusei

Sarusei Scruffy Nerf-Herder

can we get un update please for the new version? or is there a similar mod out there that is up to date?

7. Xentor Antarix

Xentor Antarix Ketchup Robot

Yes please, and I guess there is no as good mod than this one.

8. Vaeux

Vaeux Big Damn Hero

The next update will probably take a while. There's a lot of changes I need to make, and I haven't been keeping up with the nightlies, so I'll have to spend time just getting familiar again. Should end up with some big improvements, though.

DarthTrethon and The | Suit like this.
  9. Sarusei

Sarusei Scruffy Nerf-Herder

well at least it is good to hear that there will be an update
    it will take a while untill the game is releast anyway :) and to keep up with nightlys is imho way to much work

10. nikolakolani

nikolakolani Space Spelunker

well i hope you deliver that update ...cuz this update will save me the pain of walking to my house that is located on the other side of the planet :rofl:
    and the mod itself is awsome :D

11. petecis

petecis Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yeah, same here. Have loved your mod ever since I found it early last year. Looking forward to an updated release.

12. Wulf_Oman

Wulf_Oman Existential Complex

Apparently you can set where you "spawn" on planets with commands now
    /admin then /setspawnpoint from what I've heard

I mean it's nothing compared to this mod, but it should solve that problem

13. Inny

Inny Cosmic Narwhal

14. poweredbygamespy

poweredbygamespy Phantasmal Quasar

next stable update will include teleporters? I love the devs!!! :D

15. Vaeux

Vaeux Big Damn Hero

I'm pretty sure the devs mentioned that such teleporters would be a thing well before I made this mod.

In any case, this is good news! I really thought I could get back into modding, but it turned out I was really wrong, and have gotten no coding done, but I didn't want to say anything because I felt bad. But now I have an excuse - Chucklefish's teleporters will make mine obsolete, and will even do things which I'm pretty sure are still impossible with modding, so it'd be a waste to go through all the trouble to update mine.

People will have to wait for the next official update, though. That's going to be rough. Sorry!

16. Xentor Antarix

I doub theis will be better, to be true.
    I think they will be very limited.
    And who knows in how many years the next stable Update comes.....

17. Zuvaii

Zuvaii Heliosphere

Yeah, to me, knowing the devs will pick it up is a sign to continue the work anyway. I mean, they didn't do a very hot job with the Skyrails mod.

18. Baleur

Baleur Phantasmal Quasar

Any chance for a super simple mod that just gives an ingame way to /setspawnpoint? Maybe a hand held teleport device, that runs that command when you left click depending on where you stand on the planet?
    At least it would be something, better than writing commands.

19. Xentor Antarix

So, now we know the super CF Teleporters.
    They can only teleport to preset locations.
    Ship, Outpost , Home, Planet.
    Suuuper, like expected.

20. Zuvaii

Zuvaii Heliosphere

Yeah, this just means the mod will have to be updated because only with this mod can I go from the warp point to a very rare Glitch village on the opposite end of the world with only a few simple clicks.