Suggestion Other Starbound races?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jim Witness, May 16, 2019.

1. Jim Witness

Jim Witness Subatomic Cosmonaut

I'm pretty sure that this thread is going to be deleted on sight, but perhaps other races from Starbound, such as Novakids, the Glitch, and maybe even The Baron!

Yeah. When pigs fly.

It's not that I don't like these, but I don't think that Chucklefish would be too happy in adding a new race, a new Groove, and new codex entries.

It's not even possible to do anything with it. Unless Chucklefish suddenly decided to add a new campaign, and new arcade modes to go with it, the new content would go pretty much to waste.
    By "go to waste", I only mean that it could only be used in skirmishes, where the hard work isn't even useable.

With my omnipresent stench of idiocy,
    Jim.

• Shubeans

Shubeans QA Wizard Chucklefish

Well modding is being worked on, you never know who might create some Starbound mods for Wargroove!
      With the added mods players could create their own starbound campaigns and maps. Sure there won't be arcades to go with it, unless they are more scenario maps, which I think could be interesting.
      Modding is going to open up a lot, and I'm personally really excited to see what kind of user content gets created.

• Fadedsun

Fadedsun Astral Cartographer

Hi Shu, is there any confirmation that mods will able to be used with PVP, and across all versions? There is so much information we are all hoping for, but lacking.

• Shubeans

Shubeans QA Wizard Chucklefish

There isn't any information at this time I'm afraid, we're working on a lot of different support and working on how to stop things being broken or potentially breaking in Multiplayer games.
          As soon as we have more information I'll let everyone know :)

• Fadedsun

Fadedsun Astral Cartographer

Thanks, Shu! You're the best.