Other [Other Artist's] Art Gallery (Babubii's Artworks, OST Cover and more)

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by Pudassassin, Apr 19, 2016.

?

Is it wrong to repost any image made by others?

1. No, go on!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, but get the permission first.

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. It is wrong...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Pudassassin

Pudassassin Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Disclaimer (READ ME!) : Since the artworks (and other stuffs) linked below is not made by me. I have no right to attract any of image here. My main propose here is to share my discovery of anything about Stardew Valley I have came across with.

Babubii, from Thailand : fb.com/mahedbabubi || manueapinny.tumblr.com
    Check out this lady's recent artworks of Stardew Valley Charecters!

Full Body Drawing :
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.627699790710836.1073741853.232740096873476&type=3

Portraits Mod :
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.631839003630248.1073741855.232740096873476&type=3

Stardew Valley OST Cover :
    (Overture) (Stillness In The Rain) (Summer - Crescendo) (Outlaw) (Winter - Nocturne of Ice)

If you are interested, you may check out my collection at my Pinterest board here.
    (I'm envy with all those artworks I wish I could do it myself as well, oh well, except one that Minecraft related, that is my attempts. More detail here!)

And again, not belong to me. I want you guys to appreciate their hardwork as well. Enjoy!

Edit #1(8/May/16) : Converted into gallery, as collector, not artist.

Last edited: May 8, 2016
      XaviiKinz and Alkanthe like this.
    • MagicallyClueless

MagicallyClueless Master Astronaut

dat sebby doe

i'm one of those losers who never do any mods for a few reasons, but i am... tempted.... to get the seb

Pudassassin likes this.
      • EvilPoptart81

EvilPoptart81 Cosmic Narwhal

I recently spotted these on tumblr not too long ago and fell in love with the designs! Thanks for linking this though, I'll bookmark it in case I do want to change the portraits! :3

Pudassassin likes this.
        • XaviiKinz

XaviiKinz Space Penguin Leader

These look awesome! But I think you should also make a thread in the Mod section, so as to give the portraits more exposure.
          A lot of people that don't look at the Fan Works section might like them.

• Pudassassin

Pudassassin Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Update here. turned this thread around to share what I have found about SDV fanwork from the other places, be it Youtube, Deviantart, Tumblr, etc.
            I have to disclaim anything I have linked here and there, except what I have stated otherwise.
            Enjoy the Art!