1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Ore Plants [Upbeat Giraffe] 1.2 [Stable]

Grow your own ores.

1. Nightly

Nightly Cosmic Narwhal

I don't know if anyone else has gotten this error but when using this mod with the More Craftable Blocks Mod (Here) All ores and possibly ingots that are below violum and its ilk are converted to perfectly generic objects. This doesn't seem to affect coal however. I'm not sure if Which mod may be at fault for this or if it is a combination of both mods, but I am alerting you to the presence of this, as well as the creator of the other mod.

2. killajoke

killajoke Starship Captain

at what stage do you get the magnetic crucible? Or is that no longer in? I tried spawning the item but no luck... =x I tried spawning in all the ore, spawning in every crafting station, and even admin mode and I couldn't find it.

3. KateisLost

KateisLost Cosmic Narwhal

The magnetic crucible can be spawned in under the name "scififurnace"[DOUBLEPOST=1422683109][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I have yet to find a way to make my mod work with this one unfortunately. I will keep trying to find a way and would love some input from the mod maker if they can think of anything.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2015
  4. Nightly

Nightly Cosmic Narwhal

Forgot to mention that the bug also converts diamonds to PFGs but not titanium. Also glad to know that the bug is already known about.

5. KateisLost

There was a error in the diamond code before I updated it tonight, are you using the newest version?

6. Nightly

Nightly Cosmic Narwhal

Yes I am 95% positive, its not a problem with the diamond learning its the same problem that you have already told me about, diamonds get converted to perfectly generic objects upon being mined.

7. KateisLost

And it only happens when you have both mods on at the same time?

8. Nightly

Nightly Cosmic Narwhal

Yes, only when both mods are working do the small green cubes with slightly beveled corners emerge from the ore.

9. Dogeshiba

Dogeshiba Space Spelunker

I'm trying to figure out how to get a magnetic crucible.

some1 halp pls.

10. KateisLost

You can spawn one in under the name "scififurnace". Or if you just play through the game you can make one later on at the Robotic Crafting Table.

11. Dogeshiba

Dogeshiba Space Spelunker

T'would be nice for that to be posted somewhere.

Preferably the mod overview.

12. KateisLost

Fixed

13. greenRAM

greenRAM Giant Laser Beams

Thanks, I'm happy that some of my experiments came in handy for you. Feel free to use or abuse anything I post.

I really like the new time-to-grow changes. Looks like the mod is about feature complete at this point. Congratulations on resurrecting a great mod.

14. killajoke

Thaaaaaaaank you~ That confused me aswell.

Edit: I tried mining platinum and got a perfectly generic item using the latest version of the mod alongside the mod "More Caves". Not sure if it persists standalone, but i'll give it a try.

15. KateisLost

Let me know if does persist with just my mod, can't have platinum turning green now can we:eek:[DOUBLEPOST=1422732957][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I hope I have done the original mod justice! Now the only big thing I would like to change is to add wild ore plants back into the game, but I haven't even started on that yet. Maybe sometime next week I will try to figure it out.

Thank you so much for your help with this mod!

16. killajoke

Yep still got the perfectly generic items from mining platinum with the mod alone... Although maybe it's silver? I can't tell which... It's a fairly bright white ore.

Also made sure to clear out my universe folder and player folder beforhand aswell.

17. KateisLost

Are you using the latest version of the mod? One of the updates did have an error with silver.[DOUBLEPOST=1422734833][/DOUBLEPOST]hmmmm, I can't seem to replicate your error with the platinum/silver. Both work just fine for me. Try reinstalling the mod and see if that helps, if not let me know and I will see if I can think of anything.

18. killajoke

my bad I mixed up the zip files. =x Sorry about the false alarm. I had three versions and one of them I downloaded twice by accident. =x

19. KateisLost

No problem! Sorry there is a problem with the More Caves mods and mine.

20. greenRAM

greenRAM Giant Laser Beams

I was thinking about doing my own version of this. Anything I add you can use of course. I was just thinking that ore farming could get much stranger if we we wanted.