1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Ore Plants+ (RAM's version) v1.64

Converts stuff into seeds. Farm stuff!

1. Sparksol

Sparksol Phantasmal Quasar

I think it got double zipped by mistake. I unzipped the file that was inside the zip, and found the modpack inside.

2. fernworrier

fernworrier Giant Laser Beams

Wolfram/Tungsten ore/bars have been changed in fracken universe. loving the mod since it has helped get alot of stuff i needed because of fu. i've gone though so much copper iron and steel just makeing basic stuff.

greenRAM likes this.
  3. greenRAM

greenRAM Giant Laser Beams

Thanks. I'll give it a look. I'll make sure to update the FU content in the next update.

That makes sense. I guess I can't blame gremlins anymore. Sorry to anyone that downloaded that.

4. pcawesomeness1

pcawesomeness1 Space Penguin Leader

I'm gonna tell you my ideas for farmable things and glitches I find

5. pcawesomeness1

expect ideas in the next 24 hrs

6. greenRAM

Sounds good.

7. pcawesomeness1

here re some ideas
    liquified crystal, corruption (block), sulphereic stone, blood sand, glowing sand. radioactive rock, contaiminated water, black slime, radioactive soil, umberal stone, steel stone, blood stone, sulpheric dirt, red honeycomb block, honeycomb block, slimy soil, honey material, radioactive stone, Zeruchsim ore/bar and proto stone

8. pcawesomeness1

and glass block

9. greenRAM

I got the Zeruchism and liquified crystal for FU done already.

They'll be included in the next full update. I can't add anything other than the ores and liquids for FU though. One of the requests from the mod author when I asked to support FU was that it wouldn't be too cheaty. Members have complained about too much mining, so adding an alternative was alright. He has a vision for his mod that I need to respect.

edit: Thanks for all of the suggestions. It's nice to get feedback on where this mod should be heading.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
  10. greenRAM

greenRAM updated Ore Plants+ (RAM's version) with a new update entry:

Action Figures!

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. pcawesomeness1

what about contaiminated water

greenRAM likes this.
  12. greenRAM

I found it. Took me a bit to find the meta name. "liquidwastewater" it looks like. Good eye. I'll get it set up for the next full update.

13. pcawesomeness1

14. Tarnakk

Tarnakk Void-Bound Voyager

I seem to be having trouble with the ultimate seed. Moonstone ore only converts to t2 seeds and will not upgrade further.

15. greenRAM

Thanks for letting me know. I'll take a look when I can. It sounds like an easy fix.

It might take me a bit to get to the next update and that fix. Seems I have no computer at the moment. I'll have a decent computer again in about a week, or so I'm told. Looks like I lost the work I was doing up till now. Oh well. Always remember to make back ups.

16. Tarnakk

Tarnakk Void-Bound Voyager

Wow, sorry to hear that. Hope everything works out!

17. greenRAM

greenRAM updated Ore Plants+ (RAM's version) with a new update entry:

Colony deed seed?

Read the rest of this update entry...

18. Kennethern

Kennethern Phantasmal Quasar

Are you planning on Nightly support anytime soon? I'd think if you don't start now it'll be a TON of work once Cheerful Giraffe becomes stable, considering the major changes it's making in crafting and the materials alike.

19. Ansixilus

Ansixilus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Seed for Alien Fruit seems to be missing, and Dreadwing's Wreckage Seed is mislabeled as "Giagantic Snowball Seed"

20. greenRAM

Good thinking. I'll take a look.
    Looks like there is no alien fruit plant. I'll need to add that for the next update. In fact, I should do a quick update pretty soon as I just got done with some major optimization, making the mod much smaller. I'll see about adding it before I upload. I got the Dreadwing's Wreckage relabeled. Good eye.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
    Kennethern likes this.