1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.
  2. Hey Guest! Our new game Wargroove has released! Check out the forums or wiki for more information!
    Dismiss Notice

RELEASED Ore Plants+ Cheated [No longer maintained] 1.61.3

A cheated version of greenRAM's version. (Sorta like a mod of a mod...)

1. CopperBoltwire

CopperBoltwire Subatomic Cosmonaut

2. CopperBoltwire

3. Gratuitous Lurking

Gratuitous Lurking Space Kumquat

If I may make a suggestion for later additions, then perhaps an add-on for the Viera of Ivalice somewhere in the future? They add generated ore like Magicite into the game. I'm not sure if there's more, I'll gladly make a new Viera character and doublecheck though ^_^;

4. CopperBoltwire

Update coming shortly - However the mod will remain in v1.61 rather then going to v1.62 of Ore Plants.
    AS far as i have noticed, there really is not advantage for me to upgrade to 1.62... the changes 1.62 brings are to small from 1.61 and as far as i know, there is no outright bugs found...
    If there is, please tell me... it might just be a typo somewhere...

5. CopperBoltwire

I have looked into this, and this mod is one heck of a mess, file wise.
    I know it's uber late now, and if you are still interested i'll still do it - even after this much time as passed.
    Do me a massive favour and try and collect the items you want into your inventory and take some screenshots of you hovering your mouse pointer over each item so i can see their name.
    I found the items, but i'm honestly uncertain which items you want supported.

As I said, the mod is a mess in the file structure, and not at all easy to navigate.
    And some of the items names does NOT correspond to the IN-GAMe item name.

Got the same problem with some of the items in Ore Plants and Fracking universe.
    Really annoying!

So if you are STILL interested, I ask of you to get some screenshots.

Again, SORRY FOR LATE reaction here... i know i said i would look into it a while back, i did... but then i got distracted.

6. CopperBoltwire

CopperBoltwire updated Ore Plants+ Cheated with a new update entry:

Just a little more FU support

Read the rest of this update entry...