Boss Ore Golem

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Gonzoro, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Gonzoro

Gonzoro Void-Bound Voyager

Burning my brain here thinking of ideas im not sure what to call it but how about a boss that you have to craft 5 pieces of a violum crystaline body a impervium head a agisalt arm (forgot how to spell it) a cerilium arm rubium leg and a ferozium leg doesnt sound like a good idea since as i sead my brain burnt trying to think of it so how about some suggestions anout abilities
    Edit:
    Drops: Chunk of Rengore X10, Rengore chip
    Rengore will be the next tier up

It has no specific weakness to planets or time although it must be on the surface

To make it as I said requires the 5 pieces then put together then placed somewhere middle clicking onit awakens it

The boss is extremely slow but has alot of hp, mana and armor
    health: 1 mill not sure if too high?
    Energy: 50 thousand again not sure if too high?
    Armor: 10 thousand too high?
    It is resitant to melting/poison and burning
    Its melee will do 200 damage and requires 5000 energy
    Its ranged requires 10 thousand energy is shooting a explosive chunk of rock at the player that slows them down and does 100 damage
    When at 25% health its speed will increase by 50% and will start summoning smaller versions of its self
    that have 10% of its stats
    When hit by the smaller versions you will gain a slwness debuff for 1 second
    Its melee will look like a stomp
    For its ranged it will stick out its arm that will aim at the player and launch one player sized chunk of rock
    Edit: Is it too OP and sorry for the messiness/grammer errors im bad at spelling and grammer

Last edited: Apr 12, 2014