1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

Option to get rid of bodies

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Combiecola, May 8, 2013.

1. Combiecola

Combiecola Space Hobo

So I was just wondering, could there be an option where the dead bodies of enemies don't stay on the map/screen? I found that the longer a level went, (and the more enemies you kill), the more lag I would get due to the number of objects on the map.

• Seria-Myouna

Seria-Myouna The Last Moderator IRC Operator

Possibly, unless there will be a use for them later on, like a zombie-making item or ability.

inb4 necromancer class :D

MisterS42 likes this.
      • DNLK

DNLK Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Not all bodies stay after death so I think devs already done something with this.

• Shrooblord

Shrooblord Void-Bound Voyager

Oh dear lord that would be amazing. Yes please! ;)

• Nixeras

Nixeras Subatomic Cosmonaut

Well I did submit a Technomancer that might fit that niche. It's the first suggestion on the second page of the character suggestions thread.

• Restarter000

Restarter000 Intergalactic Tourist

Perhaps something where you use it on an enemy and if they die within a certain amount of time they are revived as an ally, but maybe only a couple of these max as to not build up a huge army...

• Nixeras

Nixeras Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yeah I believe other threads are starting to incorporate things to do with leftover bodies, so hopefully they don't just flat out remove them but pick up some of those ideas instead.