Opial Texoya Reasearch and Production

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by harnackam, Mar 26, 2013.

1. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

OPIAL TEXOYA RESEARCH AND PRODUCTION
    We are a corporation that deals with producing products that are highly needed by anyone hoping to sustain a spacefaring ship,
    a functional space station, a thriving farworld colony, or any generic army.
    If you are wondering what exactly we can do for you the answer is quite simple. We produce a wide variety of high quality food needed by all organic life. We produce organic decomposition units that recycle waste into usable substances and electricity. We manufacture life sustaining systems for keeping atmospheres breathable. We also have a number of advanced R&D facilities for producing custom items and products. If it can be produced, collected, engineered, or formed then it is likely we have it or can make/get it for you.
    We deal with thousands of entities each year and have profits ranging between 30,000,000 and 75,000,000 pixels every week.
    Our Ethics:
    1. We do not deal with those who are ememies to us, or our allies.
    2. We will consider any that unjustly attempts to attack, damage, disable, or otherwise negatively interfere with us or our allies as an enemy.
    (depending on the circumstances)
    3. Any attempt to steal anything of ours will be dealt with severely.(depending on the circumstances)
    Any attempt to reverse engineer, research, or use our products incorrectly without our beforehand explicit acceptance will be dealt with severely.
    4. Selling, trading, bartering, or otherwise allowing our products to get to an enemy of ours is prohibited and will be dealt with severely.
    5. We are allowed to reposses any of our products if there is evidence of illegal tampering.
    6. We are not required to replace any of our products in case of malfunction unless there is an active warranty at the time of the request for replacement.
    If the product has been tampered with unlawfully the warranty is voided.
    7. If any try to bribe, trick, bamboozle, or otherwise unlawfully affect any of our personnel into ""giving them a free product, buying a product that is not what the seller claimed it was, giving them a discount, replacing a product that was intentionally damaged by the buyer"" we are allowed to forcefully recover our money/product, or take other compensation.
    8. If there is a complaint with any of our products you must issue a report to our departments where compensation will be decided upon.
    If there does not seem to be enough compensation you are welcome to come to our offices and discuss the matter with us.
    9. We are not responsible for the actions of any that use any of our products for theft, war, murder, etc.
    10. Any complaint will be seriously considered upon.
    Our History:
    We were founded by renowned scientist and current CEO harnackam with financial aid from the union of the
    "Treaty of Azulia" and others.
    We started out by purchasing many small scale production facilities, and corporations from around the galactic quadrant, upgrading and updating their equipment and staff, and then building custom research facilities in key locations.
    We steadily grew in size over a fair number of years to become a widespread corporation.
    After being the focus of many lawsuits and participating in many wars we completely redesigned our facilities as well as making our new policies and ethics.
    We slowly but surely became a common and trusted brand across the galactic quadrant.
    We are now one of the leading suppliers of food, symbiotic organisms, custom crops, and other biological products.
    Our staff:
    We have a wide range of highly capable well trained staff hired from tens of thousands of different locations and manufactured in top notch facilities.
    To apply for a position in our corporation you must fill out the following form.
    Name:
    Health:
    Experience:
    Skills:
    Motivation for joining:
    Our products:
    We can produce, obtain, and deliver:
    1. high quality customized foods: Usually between 2 to 300 pixels per meal.(depending on how difficult and costly it is to make.)
    2. customized life support systems for any vessel, colony, or planet
    (prices increase with efficiency, and capabilities)
    3. cheap waste disposal and repurposing systems
    (prices vary on model)
    4. symbiotic organisms for breathing in hostile atmospheres: 500 pixels
    5. Guardian V7: A 10 foot humanoid, muscle bound, and loyal
    defender for general guarding: 3000 pixels
    6. Goliath J10: A 53.7 foot bipedal, armored, incredibly powerful
    7. Surviva-Dome: an easily applyable organic based safety bunker, that can protect anything from an individual, to a small city from harsh radiation, heat, pressure, poisonous gasses, and maintains a livable atmosphere within the dome for a month: 500 pixels for each 45 square feet.
    8. Biological improvements: We can optimize your current organs to run beyond normal limits. This includes better eyesight, greater strength, higher immunity, and much more: prices variable
    creature that can take, and give out a lot of damage: 10,000 pixels
    And a large range of other products
    Hint: We are incredibly advanced and capable at biological R&D, as that is our speciality. We may be able produce mechanical and other products, but they may not be as good as products from corporations that specialize in those products.
    Thank you for shopping at Opial Texoya Research and Production
    ((Opial Texoya is based on a greek translation of Biological technology which roughly transitioned into english letters is Opyavlkn Texvohoyia))
    ((Any suggestions are welcome!))

2. caskett

caskett Pangalactic Porcupine

Cool!

3. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

My first try at making a corporation, or anything like this on any forum.

4. caskett

Name: FierceRogue
    Health: Good
    Qualifications: I'm not sure what to put here, I'll fill it out if you tell me.
    Experience: Several indie games played before.
    Skills: Farming, building
    Political Stances: Also not sure what to put here.
    Motivation for joining: First corporation, looks really fun!

5. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

hello, I have read your application. Which position would you like to apply for?((scientist, guard, merchant, lawyer...))

6. caskett

Name: FierceRogue
    Health: Good
    Qualifications: Qualified soldier
    Experience: Grew up in my parents shack, we were very poor and I was in charge of our farm, also I always tried to add on to our shack with materials I could find.
    Skills: Can build modern/medieval buildings, can plant a seed and grow a farm in no time.
    Political Stances: None
    Motivation for joining: I feel I can help this corporation grow and it sounds really fun.

7. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

Accepted, you are now head of security on farming facility AH-44. I'm sending you a transport ship now.
    I will need you to report the security risks of the facility. Also tell me what salary you will agree to, and what you will require to keep it safe.

8. caskett

I'm a bit confused, is this going to be a server(I can't host)?

9. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

10. caskett

11. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

I wish to purchase a waste disposal system and a customized life support system.
    They must both be outfitted for my special base. The base is located in the eye of a super storn on a gas giant, it is a series of floating glass spheres with different layers within these glass spheres. If you wish for a more in-depth explanation of this base, please ask.

12. caskett

I am so confused:poo:

13. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

hello gunmanrex, may a relay drone scan your base to find out the necessary parameters. It is much simpler than doing alot of calculations.
    Also are the spheres inside eachother or just floating near eachother.

How many lifeforms do you expect to have to support, what is the largest amount of lifeforms you would like to be able to support, and what is the nature of the lifeforms you would like to handle.

Also do you want any other custom features for your waste disposal system and/or your life support system. Also would you like an insurance warranty for either of them?

If you want a generic generic life support system that can be easily arranged.

14. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

You may relay a drone scan. As for the questions
    How many life forms: A colony worth of them
    Nature of life forms: I main expect Humans and other well known races, but I also expect some space dragons and other rare 'creatures'

Custom features: This gas giant is primarily hydrogen, with sharp crystal of many known and unknown substances. Both will need to be ready for a breach.
    Insurance: Yes please.

15. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

sending relay drone...OK! Calculating atmospheric volumes, temperature varyations, etc....OK
    So if you want to be able to support a colony you'll need some high powered gear.
    I've calculated everything and am fabricating the life support system now based on your needs. Adding the breach possibilities has made me choose a tougher and harder to break version of what I initially thought you would need. I am also adding a series of tricoratal rings that are specially designed to seal off breaches. price:57,000 pixels
    I'm giving you a medium capability waste disposal system to deal with a colony worth's waste. price:15,000 pixels
    all this comes with free installation.
    The insurance is 1000 pixels a year for the life support, and 150 pixels a year for the waste disposal system.
    The life support system and waste disposal system are being manufactured as we speak, and can be at your base fully installed within 3 days.
    Do you agree?

16. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

I do agree
    *Lifts up a bag of pixels*
    This should cover the prices.

17. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

((This is good! And you have got traffic! Brilliant!))

18. caskett

This is too confusing, I might leave :cry:

19. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

Gunmanrex they are at your base being installed as we speak. You also overpaid us by 3450 pixels. Do you want to use this to extend your warranties by 3 years each?