1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Only getting Dwarf Gadgets in Magma Geodes

Discussion in 'Support' started by torflee, Oct 18, 2017.

1. torflee

torflee Space Hobo

Is there anything I can do? I've gone through over 30 Magma Geodes and they were all Dwarf Gadgets.

• Angeleux

Angeleux Space Hobo

Im having the same issue, Unsure what's causing it but my magma geode openings tend to get stuck in a "loop" of sorts, where for a long while anytime i open one I constantly get the same item. It was Baryte for about 25 of them, then i was opening them normally for a while, then I got an obsidian. Since then all i get are obsidians.

I also have a similar issue with weapon drops in the skull caves / mines. I've gotten Lead Rod's for as long as i can remember :D

• Sagz18

Sagz18 Master Chief

Yes, I have the same issue. I will bring in a batch of magma geodes and they will all be the same item. THhen the next batch will be a different item, but all the same once again. Haven't looked into it too much yet...but it is definitely a bug of sorts.

• Typhoon

Typhoon Spaceman Spiff

• Skaibae

Skaibae Space Hobo

Sorry for thread necro, but I have been having this issue as well. I went to Clint with three magma geodes on Winter 24, 1 and they were all dwarf gadgets. On 28, 1 I brought him first an omni geode and regular geode, and these cracked normally, but the six magma geodes after were still all dwarf gadgets. It might be helpful to know that most if not all of the magma geodes were obtained through fishing.