1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Old quests to do again

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Gabriele, Apr 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gabriele

Gabriele Void-Bound Voyager

Hello,

although I finished the game on stable mode - all missions done, I am presented again with missions I already did.

Is there a way to remove them and eventually going on or should I do them all over again?

Thank you and have a nice day,

Gabriele

2. King Kitteh

King Kitteh Starship Captain

Do you mean from SAIL? Because AFAIK they never disappear from SAIL, which is a good thing since it lets you redo them for fun, or to get any of the secrets you missed.

3. Gabriele

From SAIL, I still have missions and that is ok. What I meant is that I still have quests popping from the characters at the outpost to do again, hence I am offered to upgrade my ship (already full-upgraded) every time I complete a bunch of them... but they are the same quests, i.e. like the one for the thrash, or the one for the cool jacket.

I dunno if that is either normal or a bug. Does anybody else get the same thing as I do?

4. gabrimo

gabrimo Orbital Explorer

Yeah, same problem here. Game still presenting the same quests all over again, from the basic till the advanced ones (outpost, basic crafting, everything).I've did some of them again and the update seems to have reseted my progress even thought i have a top tier character...

5. Gabriele

Well, good to know I'm not the only one with this bug. Anyway I will not focus on doing these missions again until next update.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.