1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Old but not Forgotten Weapons pleased giraffe

Memorable Weapons of War.

1. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

agmoyer submitted a new mod:

Old but not Forgotten Weapons...Starting with the Luger. - Memorable Weapons of War.

I tried to edit size, it was really really weird. Flash was off and I do not think it will end well if I mess witht he files again -.-

Read more about this mod...

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
  2. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

3. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

4. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

5. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

6. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

7. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

Suggestions:

Okay, to make things a bit easier I would like anyone who is watching this mod to tell me from this list http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_common_World_War_II_infantry_weapons what they would like to see in future Updates.

This is not counted as advertising right? The link is here purely as reference to a list that is composed there.

Currently in the works is the PPSH-41 and the Colt M1911 plus a Tier 1 Armor specialy made for use of such weapons with their bit high demand on energy because of the power they provide.

Like I said on my main mage I will be designing a methode of having higher tier weapons without giving up your fav gun from the Gun Bench. But I am not going to spoil my ideas relating to that just yet.

So suggest away!

8. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

9. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

agmoyer updated Old but not Forgotten Weapons (Upbeat Giraffe) with a new update entry:

New Guns!

Read the rest of this update entry...

10. the_mecha_engineer

the_mecha_engineer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It would be better if you added some more German weapons and maby even some war-time uniforms, for example, the MP-40, STG-44, MG-42, Kar-98K, Panzerfaust, and maby even going as far as adding tanks as tech

11. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

12. PETROLHEADBOB740

PETROLHEADBOB740 Yeah, You!

10/10
    its just amazing
    now if only I could find some armor to go along with it

13. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

Yeah would be nice, armour can be a pain if your not very patient. 30 some odd frames for front arms than another 30 or so for the back and an additional 20-30 for legs.

14. PETROLHEADBOB740

I didn't know armor took that much programming

15. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

Programming/codding is not the problem, it is just redrawing each and every frame can be time consuming and if you can tolerating looking at multiple pictures that all look the same but have some distinct differences so you have to take extra time to account for those when re-drawing each one.

16. PETROLHEADBOB740

ah ok

17. Erik Krieg

Erik Krieg Space Hobo

Is it possible for you to update this mod so that the Gun Bench can be crafted from the Wooden Workbench? Because I can't seem to find it there with the full version of Starbound out now.

18. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

To be honest I think the mod is outdated in more than one way. Also I wasn't too satisfied with the look of the weapons after all this time. I may try to redo this one in the future but I already restarted my warframe mod and now taking a break because I spent a week working on it.

Sorry.

19. Erik Krieg

Erik Krieg Space Hobo

It's all good. I was just hoping for this mod to work because there was also this other workshop mod that I downloaded that added a whole bunch of hats, and of the hats is a WW1 Stahlhelm w/ a gas mask, which would fit with wielding a Luger.

20. MiamotoRei

MiamotoRei Starship Captain

I wonder if it works w/ 1.4.1...