Oh wow....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chlorruption, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Sabram

Sabram Starship Captain

Wooow. I'm glad I never got that one. And now that you mention it I remember the scene in the graveyard, she also goes off on Caroline for mothering too hard in another scene. So yeah I can see where you'd think she'd get really angry after the divorce.

in my headcanon though (curse you active imagination) while she would get angry at you in public over it, she'd probably go home after and cry.:nurusad:

Chlorruption likes this.
    • Minimanta

Minimanta Spaceman Spiff

;.;
      Oh wow. It's as sad as I knew it would be. Man, I wouldn't do it even just to try it out.

...I wouldn't mind reading what everybody says though. I'm curious by nature. I just don't want to be the one divorcing people.

MagicallyClueless and Sabram like this.
      • Reddestiny921

Reddestiny921 Pangalactic Porcupine

Haley is the only one I want to divorce, though I want to see the dialogue for everyone else, ah I couldn't divorce poor Sebby...see I'm using all my accumulated evils on Haley it is nice though as I see it either the two parents...or people in case they don't have kids would be happier having alone or with someone else as that is their right and they would rather not cheat it's positive. Worse case scenario the relationship or family is so poisonous it would be for the best that they separate it's still positive so they can work on themselves and find what really makes them happy, guess that's why I like that divorce was added something to play out for those over thinking drama nerds, like myself :). We had that divorce thread going so now I'd want to see if that would happen again, though I wonder does anything happen if you just have one kid and divorce someone then get married and have your second child with someone else. Does the ex still stand near you during the jellies visit or come to your second wedding?....Does anyone say anything about the second wedding?

• Sabram

Sabram Starship Captain

Last I heard it was still bugged where you couldnt buy a second mermaid pendant.

A question I have is is it possible to marry someone, then divorce them, and then use the memory wipe on them, and then build up the hearts for them and marry them again?

• Reddestiny921

Reddestiny921 Pangalactic Porcupine

well perhaps it will be fixed or we'll have another way to get the second spouse, that would be interesting actually how many times can you try before they give up on you lol

• justme2

justme2 Contact!

I may divorce Sam, but I'm waiting till I unlock the dark shrine so he'll forget we were even married. Still haven't found out how to re-acquire a Mermaid's Pendant to marry someone else (got to admit I miss Harvey and Abby though I wouldn't mind giving Leah a try -- I'm hoping I'll at least get salads from her instead of instant pancakes). I said "Not yet..." to the baby request just in case.

• justme2

justme2 Contact!

I'd like to see them grow up at least enough to go off the farm and play with Jas and Vincent.

StrikerzRyan likes this.
                • RozanePasteru

RozanePasteru Subatomic Cosmonaut

Atleast they dont react like nothing happened , its kinda sad to live in the same village as your ex .

• Sabram

Sabram Starship Captain

I'm still curious, but no googling will show me what the various spouses say after divorce.

• RozanePasteru

RozanePasteru Subatomic Cosmonaut

• Sabram

Sabram Starship Captain

Yeah, I read that article before, didnt really have anything in it i didnt know already, aside from Alex's text.

• Allenb60

Allenb60 Orbital Explorer

I don't think it should be a discouraged feature, I've always had as much compassion for inanimate entities as they have for me (which is to say, none at all), but at the same time selecting the option to divorce seems a little cruel after building up that relationship and living with that person for so long.

• Lysa

Lysa Space Penguin Leader

Maybe what you all really want is a way to turn that person bad or mean or something so you can have justifiable cause to want to divorce? ;) Nah.. not really

Chlorruption and Reddestiny921 like this.
                          • tree220

tree220 Void-Bound Voyager

I tried it out in the beta but probably won't use it again. If I was going to keep playing the beta game I would definitely use the witches statue to erase their memory so we could still be friends. But there is no way I would ever use the statue to get rid of the kids.
                            As for getting remarried the bug was fixed in the beta so you could buy the mermaid pendant again.

Sabram likes this.
                            • Sabram

Sabram Starship Captain

Ah good to know there.

• musical74

musical74 Space Kumquat

*makes note to not divorce Emily/Leah*

Honestly, the only one of the women that I can see divorcing and NOT feeling horrid about is Haley. The men...I'm not sure about with any of them...

*makes sure to give Emily/Leah lots of gives so they know they are loved*