1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

Digital Oh Hey, This is Actually a Thing??

Discussion in 'Art' started by LuigitheMan20, Jun 3, 2019.

1. LuigitheMan20

LuigitheMan20 Starship Captain

I figured this was just to post fanart of Starbound or any other Chucklefish game! This... well, it's got me interested. I won't be posting my art on here as well, save a few, since it's just a bit more work on my end.

Well, here's a little something I whipped up for Christmas 2018:
    [​IMG]
    A Chilling Holiday
    Yes, the poor girl in the blanket is an OC of mine named Platina. I'd be happy to share more about her if this gets enough interaction. :nuruwink:

-Since this is a bit old, I'm not looking for any critique on it.-

Edit: Figured I'd mention this: this was drawn on a 3DS app called Colors! 3D. I may "dislike" the community associated with it, but it is a program I'm used to.

2. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

Now do a guy hugging a girl in VR while his real life thing he's hugging is a picture of her > w>
    (Any art I see is a MASTERPIECE!!!)