1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED [OFFICIAL] FU BYOS Modded Race Patch 20-10-2021

A patch to make modded races work with Frackin Universe build your own ship.

1. GrVT-ChILd

GrVT-ChILd Space Spelunker

i don't know if this is a bug or what but the ship gravity should comeback when you place wall again right? but my floran character is still free floating even with the wall already placed,or it do not effect sloped wall?

2. Hubnester

Hubnester Pangalactic Porcupine

which BYOS atmosphere mod are you using? also did you give it a second to update?

3. GrVT-ChILd

GrVT-ChILd Space Spelunker

Both....i think...

4. akigawa

akigawa Void-Bound Voyager

Hi, is the Toon race supported? If not, could you please support it? I wanna make a silly toon ship :^J

5. Hubnester

6. JCDentunon

JCDentunon Aquatic Astronaut

I don't need to install the FU/ztarbound S.A.I.L. Modded Race Support mod If I i use this FU BYOS Modded Race Patch, right?

When I install FU BYOS patch only, I get FU S.A.I.L. as well. Or should I install both to be safe?

7. Hubnester

Install both since they don't include each other

8. Hubnester

9. matthew57778

matthew57778 Phantasmal Quasar

They updated starbound and changed the way the json commands work you can no longer do the following:
    { "op": "test", "path": "/speciesShips/RACENAME"}

EDIT: maybe it was my fault i forgot to set priority to 99999 or something.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
  10. Natural Aura

Natural Aura Pangalactic Porcupine

Not sure if this thread is still used in regards of FU BYOS racial support, however I'm gonna swing for it anyways! The race I'm about to mention I have my... uncertainties on whether or not it will get any Frackin support at all, but I'm feeling like a REAL weeb playthrough right now, kicking it off with the newest race, the bunkin. 0w0

Sadly, being a new race at the very least, it doesn't currently have BYOS support. That, nor does it have [Official] Frackin Races support. (Though the [Unofficial] support that there currently is I do like. ovo)

Any chance of the bunkin race getting support for BYOS? If this isn't the right sport to request such things, please point in the right direction. ^^'

11. Hubnester

12. TheEnemy27

TheEnemy27 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Mod is really good but the Ningen race isn't working properly with the current version of FU, there is only the Vanilla ship option.

13. Hubnester

14. Hubnester

15. Paraf

Paraf Big Damn Hero

Hello,

I would like to ask a few questions. Do I just extract the folder inside the .zip to the mods folder and that's done? I have arachne race mod and I don't understand how this works. I choose Frackin ship instead of Vanilla ship but I don't see Arachne ship in the options, or is it supposed to be that way? Do I just pick one of the presets?

Thank you in advance in answering.

16. Hubnester

17. matthew57778

matthew57778 Phantasmal Quasar

bug found and easy to fix simply change the name of the file in this mod for the avali from avalit0 to aviant0

18. Hubnester

19. Volcannon

Volcannon Intergalactic Tourist

I installed this a made a new character (viera), but the BYOS doesn't have the Viera byos listed. Is there a reason for that?