Chat Official Chat Thread - The Third

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jonesy, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Simon Petrikov

Simon Petrikov Ketchup Robot

Anyone here have BF1? If not, get it, its the best BF game since Bad Company 2.

BloodyFingers likes this.
  2. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

[​IMG]

yet another accolade for the glorious switch axe empire.

3. BloodyFingers

BloodyFingers The End of Time

wait, I might be late here, but what about that Monster Hunter X?

Yeah, just a bit. About 11 fucking months... whoa, has it really been almost a year since that? Damn...

Snow_Blaze likes this.
  4. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

my guess is it'll be MH Generations G and maybe something for the Switch

5. Litagano Motscoud

Litagano Motscoud Master Astronaut

I clicked this thread expecting something that wasn't a shitpost, but it appears I was baited and switched.

6. KookyKeronian

KookyKeronian Parsec Taste Tester

I could voice my opinion on the Switch, but... have a dumb video instead. harhar

7. BloodyFingers

The new Monster Hunter is called "Monster Hunter XX".

You're a bit late, Nintendo. We already have Monster Hunter XXX, and plenty of it. :nurukappa:

8. Space Hebrew

Space Hebrew Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Styles for cats though. Gimme dat Adept.
    Hopefully they made Prowler a bit more melee viable.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
  9. Litagano Motscoud

┴┬┴┤( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬

KookyKeronian and BloodyFingers like this.
  10. Litagano Motscoud

Man, I wish I had Titanfall 2 right now

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  11. BloodyFingers

why, is it any good this time?

12. Litagano Motscoud

>implying Titanfall 1 was bad

[​IMG]

13. BloodyFingers

Two words: Multiplayer only.

:down:

I mean, that's not even the only problem about it. Overwatch flies in the face of that argument. But come on, Titanfall 1 servers has been a ghost town for a long time now. So clearly it wasn't good enough to hold people in.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
  14. Litagano Motscoud

Not really...Titanfall 1, in my opinion, was a solid game. It was a great fast-paced shooter with great parkour mechanics. What killed the game (or at least contributed greatly to its death), according to a lot of people, was the paid map packs that separated the online community.

Titanfall was received pretty well. I doubt it was its quality that killed it.

15. BloodyFingers

CoD has been splitting it's online community with yearly releases and map packs for years and only recently has it experienced a decline in player base. And the wiki you linked listed the accolades it won pre-release. I remember how great people thought No Man's Sky was before they actually got to play it too.

In any case, I never disputed the quality of it's gameplay. But Titanfall was hyped to hell and it wasn't anything groundbreaking in the end. And in lieu of a single player campaign, Respawn promised a story interwoven with the multiplayer games. They delivered, sure, but in no way that compared to a proper narrative. That was something a lot of people wished for, because the world of Titanfall looked very interesting.

16. Litagano Motscoud

Fair enough. I heard about and played Titanfall after release, so I didn't really have any hype for the game in the days before release (can't be hype about something you don't know about). That's probably why I liked it so much. :p

17. Space Hebrew

Space Hebrew Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

To anyone who have Nvidia GPUs, is the driver installer suppose to do a force restart and treats the reboot as if a BSOD happened? My drivers gets updated and I get no problems afterwards, but its annoying that its being treated as a BSOD.
    Edit: Fixed it through DDU

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
  18. BloodyFingers

You know, I actually miss Final Fantasy XIV. huh... never thought I'd say this about a MMORPG...

Anyone still playing it? If so, how's the latest update?

19. OnyxAlchemyst no Mokou

OnyxAlchemyst no Mokou Spaceman Spiff

Whoops I forgot how to website so I hit like instead of reply.

Yeah I still play, though I've moved to a server with a stronger roleplay presence and using that as a way to keep myself going on it. The newest update added 150 more floors to the Palace of the Dead dungeon, so there's a LOT of people doing that recently, and the new raids are supposedly good.