1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

# of Members progress

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Twiganator, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Aeynia

Aeynia Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well, he did say for a year that he'd try and keep track.

A year has come and gone, since he started in April 2012.

2. Spike

Spike Supernova

Actually, he later said that he will do as much as he can. Guess that's it.

WoxandWarf likes this.
  3. zanthal

zanthal Existential Complex

Maybe the count got so high, his head exploded.

4. 99,776

Well, I'm kind of afraid to do any predictions, but I guess that this forum may reach the 100,000 milestone about today/tomorrow. Yay?

5. Spike

Spike Supernova

12,788 people increase over the span of 59 days, which averages to....

216.745762712 people per day.

I can imagine that there are a bunch of people who only registers 0.745762712 of the way through each day.

WoxandWarf likes this.
  6. zanthal

I wonder if the Chucklefish Devs will do something unexpectedly fun and interesting when the count hits 100,000

What should this cool thing be ... :geek:

7. The Thing

The Thing Existential Complex

I suppose this is sort of like having 2.4 kids?

AstroBlast and WoxandWarf like this.
  8. DiscontentWithTheSystem

DiscontentWithTheSystem Big Damn Hero

Commitment issues?
    RELEASE THE BETA! OR THE KRAKEN! EITHER ONE!

9. Mercury Gilado

Mercury Gilado Existential Complex

[​IMG]

OH NO, YOU'VE RELEASED THE BETA

10. Spike

Spike Supernova

This reminded me of Mr Krab's Millionth dollar for some reason. But congratulations to 100,000 members of starbound! Tiy could make a killing if we all bought the game.

11. zanthal

To fulfill the promise of ongoing content additions, they will need the funds.

12. Twiganator

Twiganator The Count

I'm sorry guys, I couldn't do it. Lol I didn't die. It happened when I started missing days, at that point I couldn't bring myself to post anything on the forums. The football season came and I forgot about everything, my clan, my pre-order,the count, the great community, Murky, spike, atrezz, naboo, and everyone else that liked this. I'm sorry I couldn't finish the job. But I'm back I'm not going to be doing this members thing anymore but I'll be a lurker now lol. It's what I wanted to do at first but you guys gave me all the info I needed to know. Anyways I never thought I would have made it as far as I did lol. I'll see everyone around in the forums and maybe some servers too :rofl: . For now ill go to sleep but tommorow i got some catching up to do with this forum and some beta to play. ( thank god for YouTube for bringinge back to this wonderful community) :rofl: .

WoxandWarf, Arretez, nababoo and 3 others like this.
  13. Spike

Spike Supernova

I'm only going to say this once.....

heh.

We're never mad at you from the start.

From what I've seen, you have already done your one year of counting, and that is something amazing. I still appreciate all that you've done, and I will fondly remember you, as we fight, back to back, against the swarm of po that will darken the sky when Kleux flushes. It's been fun, counting with you, and it'll be funner still, when we play together.

WoxandWarf, Arretez and demanrisu like this.
  14. I wasn't here since the beginning, but I have enjoyed my relatively brief time here.
    Thanks for all you've done, Twig!

15. Aeynia

Aeynia Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You put your year in, you're off the hook :D

16. Well, you did a pretty good job while you were at it. Here's a per-month graph of user registrations - the peaks are the character creator launch, pre-order availability, and beta release, respectively.
    stats.PNG

WoxandWarf, Luna, Cirom and 1 other person like this.
  17. Irora

Irora Void-Bound Voyager

Pretty Awesome Ordona, Looks exactly like what I was picturing actually. I think Beta, Character Creation, Building Video, Pre-Order and milestones caused a lot of those spikes :D glad to see this great game getting it's recognition!

18. It's been a good run -- you have done your part, Count. Not many others can boast of such an extraordinary feat.

19. Twiganator

Twiganator The Count

thx everyone. see you around the forums and in game.

Arretez likes this.