Chat Odd decisions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lil' Mini, Sep 25, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Lil' Mini

Lil' Mini Phantasmal Quasar

Thought it would be a wee bit nice to post up what you feel like are weird decisions here, can be about anything, in games, something you've done in real life or yeah, anything.

Dishonored is quite a masterpiece, I've though only played through the main story twice. But the first time I played through it I kept the guards and other folks alive except for the main targets. The only two I didn't kill of the main targets were Hiram Burrows (felt that it would be nicer to let him rot in prison) and... Daud. The very person who killed the empress and partially framed Corvo. I realized it first when the Outsider laid a remark about it. The second playthrough I was going after the "clean hands" achievement so I did of course not kill him there either. I still can't really wrap my head around why I made that choice. I mean, it's a game but... Still.

2. LyricLyricandmoreLyric

LyricLyricandmoreLyric Phantasmal Quasar

One time I decided it would be a great idea to get mods and kill literally everyone in Cyrodill (Elder Scrolls IV) as Sephiroth from FF 7