Race Octon - Playable race of historical accuracy

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Xsoldier123, Jun 5, 2015.

?

Am i crap at ideas?

1. Of course not!

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. no

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. yes

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. Most definetley

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Good idea, horse doo doo naming skills

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Like seriously, why are you even trying?

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Xsoldier123

Xsoldier123 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I'm gonna keep things close to the original aesthetic of the characters by mixing 2 things together, we have the hylotl which are ninja-esc, and the glitch which are medieval, and so i present to you... The Octon race, a race of Victorian Octopi! And since i don't have any artistic skill, i cant really give an example, so yeah... Octon.

Octon, A descendant of the octopi which originated from Earth.

A human cargo ship was transporting different organisms to a foreign planet when it had an error in the system and crashed into a nearby planet, some of the animals that survived died due to the new threats that rose on the planet, however there was a very smart race of octopus, the very rare mimic octopus, which adapted to its new and hostile environment and later on became the proud, the fancy, and the exceedingly rich Octons.

They tend to be quite hostile to unknown races, And have forged a reliance with the hylotl (them fish people gotta stick together yah know?).

The Octon is a classy race, also a very rich race, most of the Octons being very wealthy, wearing fancy top hats and high quality vests and trench coats and fancy monicles, while the women where black and dark blue dresses, you know, the Victorian look.

The ship would probably be based off of a factory, with smoke stacks coming out of the top and a dark, gloomy grey and wine red look, the hull would be mostly rusty metal panels, however a nice fancy interior with white painting and golden engravings on the sides.

As their ancestors were, the octons are deceptive, they are quick, they can blend in with almost anything, their enemies never know what will hit 'em, could it be that lamp post? Or maybe that rock?The world may never know. they usually use a flintlock revolver, or a broad sword when in battle and have modified them to work better underwater.

That's about it, That's my idea for a race.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
  2. Xsoldier123

New Piskel.png
    BAM! Very small, however that's something along the lines of Octon

3. AliasPseudonym

AliasPseudonym Big Damn Hero

Not a lot of information, but good idea!

4. Xsoldier123

I like to keep things simple and straight to the point, just the main ideas.

5. Jiko

Jiko Subatomic Cosmonaut

Everybody wants the Drale. Why not Octon?

[​IMG]

Seriously though, not much right now.

6. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

dem fish people need to stay together ya know