1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Nuru's Foliage

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Hugtality, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Hugtality

Hugtality Orbital Explorer

Heya,

Is Nuru's Foliage a cosmetic or part of her NPC model? As in, would it be a physical, spawnable item that sits in the head slot of vanity armor? And if it is, does anyone know it's ID?
    Pretty much all unobtainable NPC and tenant cosmetics are still spawnable by admin commands, and I want a wearable copy of Nuru's Foliage/Headdress thing.

(Yes, I do know there's a mod that allows Florans to craft it, but I'd rather get the actual copy with no mods if it's possible.)

2. Palicence

Palicence Void-Bound Voyager

I looked it up for you, and according to the Wiki it can not be found or spawned in without the help of Mods as it is part of her sprite.

3. Hugtality

Ah fantastic, thank you. Thought I had looked it up, apparently I missed the most obvious website.

4. Guest0241525

Guest0241525 Guest

You could try using Hatter to generate a custom hat that looks like Nuru's foliage.

It requires you to prepare an image file and come up with names and descriptions, but after that all you need to do is use the generated /spawnitem command. It's all vanilla-compatible, too.

5. Hugtality

Like creating the item myself and dumping it in the game files? Makes sense. I hadn't considered that, thank you. I shall look into trying something like that.

6. T4NGL3P4L

T4NGL3P4L Void-Bound Voyager