1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED "Nudity" Overhaul 13.1 - Starbound 1.21

Overhauls some "nudity" aspects and makes the races smexier than ever. PG friendly ofcourse.

1. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

Which was its original name, since it includes making humans nude (or lets call it naked otherwise someone will think of genitals again) i didn't think invisible armor would be right.

2. Spencer Wolf

Spencer Wolf Tentacle Wrangler

I'm pretty irritated that this mod doesn't work for me. Sucks.

3. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

Did you install it with a mod manager? please do not do that. They are buggy on some mods. Install the mod manually just like described on the main page.

4. ADWFTW

ADWFTW Void-Bound Voyager

ok I guess I have to be the one to ask for it... But could you make an R version of this. I wouldn't say go as far as making a dong and vagina. but to put more detail on the male and female breasts. after all "most" of us have nipples. :)

5. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

[Warning NSFW]

Not from me, but this should basically be what you want.
    As far as i usually like full nude mods in other games, i think it simply doesn't fit into Starbound. Heck, you can't even put these details properly there, there are literally 4 pixels for one boob, 1 pixel for a nippel? sounds very stupid but take a look at this mod and try it out, you'll eventually see what i mean.

6. ADWFTW

ADWFTW Void-Bound Voyager

ok I see your point lol it only seemed to look right on the human females

7. Jakovski2670

Jakovski2670 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello! I have an idea for this mod. You could add an "under vanity slot". Basically what this is, is that when you put an item in this slot then the item will be under your normal clothes. Like if you put the underwear in there and take on your clothes then when you take off your clothes you have your underwear on. Then you can take your underwear off. Or you can take lets say snowinfantry armor on and then take your normal clothes on under it then when you take off the armor you would have your normal clothes on instead of finding your clothes in your crate or something. Hope this will be thought over! :D

8. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

Nice idea but not realisable with the current limitations of modding.

9. Jakovski2670

Jakovski2670 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hmmm. If its ever possible, would you then think about it atleast?

10. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

Maybe, even tho it wouldnt make much sense and would just clutter the inventory even more.

11. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

12. Randou

Randou Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I love this mod, but I think it lacks algnas things, for example: avian, and apex missing a tail, and hyloits need fins on legs

13. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

Thats the idea for a seperate mod which is somewhat "in works", maybe.

14. Zenithcore

Zenithcore Void-Bound Voyager

Hello, i was just wondering if this mod was compatible with the Dye mod yet. If it is then I have a bug or performance issue to report.

Scratch that: the performance issue seems to be coming from the undies Top item, I get random heavy lag spikes while moving and wearing that item alone. I've removed all other mods from my mods folder and even re-downloaded and re-installed this and the lag spike persists. If you have any way of resolving this please let me know.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  15. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

I'm sorry, i don't know any way to fix that, i didn't even know that there was a performance issue with that item, which could be caused either by some strange bug or just random weirdness. Since i didn't update this mod anymore it could have become incompatible with newer updates especially the beta/alpha ones.

I don't have any time to update my mods currently, again i'm sorry for that. Especially now that they redo the combat system and other things which may quickly follow, it seems to be a very unwise decision to do anything with my mods just to have them end up being totally useless again.

Zenithcore likes this.
  16. thatguyuknow12

thatguyuknow12 Void-Bound Voyager

i can't make the item in the wheal thing i forgot it's name but i know i have it installed because i do not have underwair on in the game so why cant i make the armor parts what am i doing rong

17. paintzer

paintzer Big Damn Hero

aww man its still incompatible with hairstyles mod :(

18. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

Niran updated "Nudity" Overhaul with a new update entry:

Fixies for Nightlies.

Read the rest of this update entry...

19. Wazaap

Wazaap Subatomic Cosmonaut

I decide to remove a different version of this mod, but it comes up saying duplicate item found: censorbartop.[DOUBLEPOST=1414706883][/DOUBLEPOST]
    1.) When you find the item, put it in the vanity slot, if that's what your asking.
    2.) You could always work on your grammar! :D

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
  20. Ariann

Ariann Space Hobo

I think what he tries to say is that he can't create the items in the spinning wheel. And actually, I'm having the same problem.