1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED "Nudity" Overhaul 13.1 - Starbound 1.21

Overhauls some "nudity" aspects and makes the races smexier than ever. PG friendly ofcourse.

1. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

o.o, why didnt it tell me there was a new post here >.>

Also the installation manual clearly says that all you have to do is pick up the spinning wheel (to get the new recipes) and place it down again (to craft)

2. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

3. HaTeMe

HaTeMe Astral Cartographer

Sweet, only one mod more to update.

Is your mod merging files now too btw?

4. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

Not yet, this was ONLY a quickfix

5. Giere Drachios

Giere Drachios Starship Captain

I was curious if this could be made to work with Tabula Rasa? For some reason, the items are not craftable via my spinning wheel, so I had to add "mod" to their list to be craftable via the Tabula Rasa mod. I was just wondering if this could be in it by default. Thanks in advance! (Great mod, by the way!)

6. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

You have to pick up the spinning wheel to get the recipes.

EDIT: Sorry, i'm not going to make this default. My mods are designed to work on their own, i don't want my mods to require anything other people do since i want to do everything myself and i want it to be completely independant from other stuff. That way me or anyone else using my mods won't need to wait for all required mods to update even if that usually happens very fast.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2013
  7. Lordwolfe

Lordwolfe Subatomic Cosmonaut

i like not having to use Tabula Rasa anyway. great mod by the way!

I just would like more underwear options myself perhaps some garters and stockings? other than that I'm impressed.

8. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

I'll have a look in future, maybe some swimsuits, iron cuffs like Avians would wear them, collars or something like that. Not sure if i should make a new mod since these don't have anything to do with the core mod anymore.

9. Triplelol

Triplelol Void-Bound Voyager

Is this works for Multiplayer?
    better safe than sorry.

10. Lordwolfe

11. Lordwolfe

hey I've taken the liberty to create some new underwear styles for you. Ive made the artwork for them anyway, but I have no idea as to how to add them to the mod. can I send them to you to have them added for me?

12. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

Yes you can. I will include them in the next update and credit you for it on my Modpage.

13. Lordwolfe

cool uh how do you send files on this site BTW I'm such a newb.

14. Lordwolfe

ok here are the files i think you should be able to go from these.

Attached Files:

15. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

I tried adding them today, ran into some problems i couldn't fix. I would need to start over, probably borked something somewhere.

Anyway, taking a closer look at them i think that there is no real need to add them since most of them look nearly exactly the same except the shorts for males which i was going to do anyway someday, leaving it the only underwear part that would make sense adding. Other than that i'm not entirely sure if its good to add more underwear anyway since this is a Nude Overhaul mod and not an add-more-underwear-mod, i would basically drift off the core mod again like i did with the race changes.

Sorry about that.

16. Triplelol

Triplelol Void-Bound Voyager

So there is a bug in this forum. that probably explains why i am not answered
    I'll repeat it instead:

17. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

Yes. All mods work in Multiplayer by default. Just...
    Ofcourse all of your players too, otherwise:
    COULD happen. (NEVER experienced any of these mentioned problems on my own server)

18. Lordwolfe

that's cool maybe I'll probably end up doing a whole new mod for myself, and credit you with the idea. I've still been tinkering away at them and even thought the female ones do look a lot alike they are slightly different, I just hadn't gotten them totally finished yet. I was going to add the garters and stocking eventually, I'm just not done with them so they look the same for now. if anything it will just end up getting thrown into some fashion mod my girlfriend is doing later on.

19. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

To make this clear here for everyone (hopefully). I'm not a fan of reporting someone but if you downvote the mod for no particular reason or to report a bug, especially ones that are non existant and caused by your own fault, aswell as all obvious trolling votes, then you are going to be reported.

For that matter i added this obviously obselete piece of information to my mod description to hopefully tell everyone how to properly install a mod to work in Multiplayer. It should be self explanatory that everyone, including you and your server you are playing on needs all of your mods installed to properly function.

Please use this discussion thread to report bugs and or find your bug (and it's fix) which may be already reported.

Thanks,
    Niran

Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
  20. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

2 Stars Review (downvote)
    What do you think about this? Collecting some opinions and so far everyone said nudity just means beeing naked e.g having no clothes on partly or full. It has nothing to do with sex or genitals which are also stated at the top of the desciption are NOT included since this is more or less a PG friendly mod website.

Discuss.