1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED "Nudity" Overhaul 13.1 - Starbound 1.21

Overhauls some "nudity" aspects and makes the races smexier than ever. PG friendly ofcourse.

1. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

Heres my very first Nexus Mod, ugly description, ugly frontpage, never enough information! - until i get the hang of Nexus formatting n stuff.

Nexus Mod Page

2. HaTeMe

HaTeMe Astral Cartographer

Just F5 the page until the download starts.

Klairixia and Biggaveli like this.
  3. kitsunespirit

kitsunespirit Cosmic Narwhal

I hope the third eye remover is a separate mod... cause I like it, makes them look more unique.

4. Biggaveli

Biggaveli Phantasmal Quasar

Pretty sure you could just take his png files from this mod and use them as a standalone replacer :)

5. HaTeMe

HaTeMe Astral Cartographer

He likes the third eye is what he means.
    And I agree that it should be a separate mod if he want to overhaul the characters, this one should stick to the nude stuff.

6. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

You can also just do the opposite, just remove the humanoid/hylotl folder in my mod.

Also i don't like making 10 mods for all the small things i like to change, hence why i renamed this mod.

7. Nixeras

Nixeras Subatomic Cosmonaut

My only issue is the author seems to be taking it upon themselves to change the races to look how they want, which goes beyond the bounds of the original mod. (Removing the third eye of hylotl, planning to add a tail to the Avians) This kind of stuff should be removed from this mod and put in a seperate one.

Eradrann likes this.
  8. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

I'll do something about it tomorrow. I'm too lazy to split this into 2 mods now.

9. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

10. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

11. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

12. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

13. Xochi

Xochi Intergalactic Tourist

14. NeedsLoomis

NeedsLoomis Tentacle Wrangler

Honestly, Im surprised the game doesnt work this way by default. Also, glad you removed the third eye aspect of this patch, as it is off theme with this mod.

15. TidalYuri

TidalYuri Orbital Explorer

According to my mod loader, the name of your .modinfo file and its actual name inside of the file are different. Any way you could fix that up, please and thank you?

16. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

Niran updated "Nudity" Overhaul with a new update entry:

Removed Hylotl changes...which ALSO sneaked in...again...dgrgrggragrg

Read the rest of this update entry...

17. TidalYuri

TidalYuri Orbital Explorer

Yeah, I'm starting to think the krazy fox mod loader isn't working well. Going back to putting them in manually.

18. Tacomancer

Tacomancer Void-Bound Voyager

i can pick the stuff form the create char but i cant make the for existing char? is this a know problem?

19. Xochi

Xochi Intergalactic Tourist

Pick up your crafting item and put it back down. It will reset the items it can craft.

20. Tacomancer

Tacomancer Void-Bound Voyager

alright, got it to work, thanks xD