1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED "Nudity" Overhaul 13.1 - Starbound 1.21

Overhauls some "nudity" aspects and makes the races smexier than ever. PG friendly ofcourse.

1. SniperAssassin02

SniperAssassin02 Big Damn Hero

It's saying that there is already a file named "nudepants" (I got rid of the other one I have installed)

2. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

probably another mod? or a modpack including my mod?

3. Senpai Deviljo

Senpai Deviljo Cosmic Narwhal

Back in the old times when they have all SB data in one pack file. You had to use your command console to open up the file and put any(or some) mods in the pack file and repack it. It was a long process and annoying. Everyone should of known it. Now we can just use a simple nudity mod and put the body models in there and boom done.:monkey:

4. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

Ugh. Yea i had to do that once too.

5. dareddevil7

dareddevil7 Pangalactic Porcupine

What's the spawn command for the bare back?

6. TheUberCannon

TheUberCannon Star Wrangler

[​IMG]
    How did I find this?

7. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

i'm not sure what the spawncommand is in general since i've never worked with spawning anything... but the object name should be "nudeback"

8. Senpai Deviljo

Senpai Deviljo Cosmic Narwhal

oh-naw-3_o_6348737.gif

Me when role-playing with my friends.

eksynn likes this.
  9. eksynn

eksynn Giant Laser Beams

hey @Niran - mind if i use your items/objects with my reskin mod?
    i'll also need to update this so it'll be available to be crafted instead of using the spinning wheel as it is (
    since the spinning wheel no-longer crafts this)...

thanks in advance!

10. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

Is it a private mod? Then yes, no one cares.

Is it a public mod? Yes if you properly credit and/or link the appropriate person and/or mod for the specific content they made that was used.

eksynn likes this.
  11. eksynn

eksynn Giant Laser Beams

it's currently private and used just between me and a few friends, but some of those friends keep bugging me to release it publicly =x

thanks! i'll be sure to credit and link stuffs ^^

12. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

13. eksynn

eksynn Giant Laser Beams

hah. xD i fixed this too on your mod a few days ago, before you updated it to 1.0... didn't have a chance to release my merge yet lol
    no biggie -- i'll just use your version, since you're the original creator of this mod
    ^^

14. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

Recipes are now given via fabric instead of the spinningwheel, since it seems like (for ages now) that you can't give blueprints via placables, only items and such.

I could never test it because i always had the recipes when starting a new character.

15. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal