1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue NPC disappears upon completion of a quest (attachment .log)

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by davoker, Jun 1, 2018.

1. davoker

davoker Cosmic Narwhal

I was doing a random mission for a Floran, I had 2 missions and the 2 missions were related to the same NPC, when I finish one of the 2 missions, the NPC that "receives a gift" disappears, the other mission that remains fails because the NPC no longer exists xD

I have attached the Starbound.log, I have looked at it but I am not sure what the fault is, I only use 4 mods, my own translation, Improved Food Description, another small modification to change the mascot, and Portrait Restore.

3 of those mods I do not think are the problem, could it be a failure of my translation, some help?

PS:
    Normally if a file has an error, it tells me which file has the conflict, the name of the file, but in this case it refers to LUA files "that I have not modified".

I can not know where the error is if it does not tell me what file causes that error, I do not know if I explain myself correctly xD

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  2. davoker

davoker Cosmic Narwhal

Any ideas?